Reviews for Cowboy Up
GallagherGirl530 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This was a great story and I love it!
linq1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Hot hot hot hot hot!
Bella-Tragedia chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
So cute! I'm not sure why I liked this so much. Maybe cause I'm a Texan girl. Lol.
Shadowkitty22 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
So it's ridiculous but I think "Fuck me cowboy" is possibly the hottest set of words I've heard come out of Rachel's mouth during a sex scene.
peter-pan-equals-luv chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I curse you again and again :P Now all I can see is Puck dressed as a cowboy. Sucks because no cowboy I know (and I know plenty of them!) looks that damn good ;)
rawr.rawr.RAWR chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Well fuck me sideways and turn me silly, that was pretty fantabulous. Please continue this strain of awesomeness, maybe as a series, or drabble-y group of stories in the same universe? LOVE! Or, more specifically, MY FUCKING KIND OF RODEO. Yummy. *p-u-c-k-m-e-s-i-l-l-y-a-n-d-t-i-c-k-l-e-m-e-p-i-n-k*
Nienna Tinehtele chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
hehe I like pbr!Puck :D Very hot! I can totally picture him as a cowboy stetson and all. Yum! lol This was great and I loved it!
Politics.and.Prose chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This was totally awesome. I loved it. :)
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
RAWR,it was seriously hot.I agree,Puck with a Stetson is again,he always is.I was surprised with Rachel's new attitude,more flirty,forward and kittenish,but the Puckleberry action was great and liked a lot his respect for the bull he job!
incredibubble5 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
AHAHAHAHAHHA THAT WAS AMAZING! I'm not very familiar with the rodeo/cowboy life (actually, not at all...), but that was so much fun to read!
Kkaty chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
When I visited America I went to a rodeo in Wisconsin it was a tough enough to wear pink one

and afterwards we were talking to some of the cowboys and whilst I didn't go as far as rachel I gotta say cowboys certainly know how to kiss

so thankyou for helping me relive some of my happiest memories
Kim-Anadrade32593 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Loved it
Xo.LovelyWonder.Xo chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Love Cowboy Puck! So freaking hot, cant wait for another update on chase the morning. P.s. I wanted to let someone know who will care that I met Jane Lynch today! So exciting. I got a picture with her!
foreverGleek20 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Another brialliant story, bb! I should start off by reminding you of my dislike of the rodeo. Don't fear though, this story? Opened my eyes to the wonders of the rodeo and bullriding! From your opening description, I felt like I was there. Not to mention picturing Puck in full cowboy getup? Hot damn!

From the start, I was pulled into this little world you created. Once again, your characterizations were spot on, even for an alternate universe. It continues to amaze me how you do this, time after time! I love the initial interaction between the two. He is his usual flirty self and she fends off his advances quickly and coyly, just like Rachel can do, as we all know.

You seem to know just how to get into Puck's head, I swear. His thought process before, during, and after the bullriding were pure perfection. I actually felt like I could be living in his head, or that at the very least he was narrating the story. Brilliance! The sexual tension between the two was so strong it was almost unbearable for me to continue reading without jumping ahead to the smut. But I held out! And it's a good thing I did because I loved the way he 'rescued' her from the crowd and was able to persuade her back to his trailer. He's so sneaky like that! ;) We all know any girl in her right mind wouldn't resist that though! I loved that Rachel knew enough to challenge him with the eight seconds comment. At this point in the story my brain went a little fuzzy and I had to remind myself to breathe. The fact that they were still mostly dressed and only in the kitchen and that I felt like I needed a cold shower just proves how amazing you are at writing smuckleberry stuff. I'm trying to find the right words and I can't even form a cohesive thought. Just know that this? Good lord... amazingness! And Rachel, naked, and waiting on his bed, almost begging him to let her ride him? Are you writing part 2 yet? ;) I'm not asking, just pointing out that it would be rather enjoyable to read what happens next, because that is how well you built up this climax ;) of an ending!

Loved all of it! Great job, bb!
idababy chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
As I read this, I'm thinking damn... Texas from my class could have totally been my cowboy... And then I thought, "shit, he does not compare to PBR!Puck at all. so that's a no go since he isn't even half as sexy if I ever rode him..." (TMI. TMI. TMI.) I've lost a filter tonight so excuse if this gets too dirrrrty. ANYWAYS. This story was brillz beyond words. And I always always say, how the fuck is this girl gonna top herself, because uhm hello, desk!sex, handcuffs, piano, seriously. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NEXT? because honestly, errtime you write, you blow(hah.) my mind away. no lie. and this is a prime example of my mind being blown. why? I read this on friday and i had no idea what to say, so i had to mull over everything and re-read. I love southerncowboyyummyPuck because uhm the accent? and dear goooood the trailersmex was beyond unf. i sound deprived. i'm really not. but this makes me deprived. so its a job well damn done. Cowboy Casanova btw, will never be the same for me after this. it was playing in the car and i blushed soooo badly, my friend was like wtf. andd of course he would last longer than 8 seconds. bullriders and Puck have stamina, but that shit together and you have a sexMACHINE. (not sold in stores but damn if it were, it'd be sold out to puckleberry/Puck fans alone). HANDPRINTS bb? feerrreal? DAMN. there's just tooo maaaaach in this not to love. and i love your writing and YOU! laaaawd have mercy.

so. what's going on in that brain of yours for the next story? cruiseship!sex, cabanaboy!Puck, he just adapts to everything. he's so versatile. so keep doing what you're doing (even if i want to bitchslap your muse at times) because obviously people love your writing, as do I :) and you are boss, and amazing.

and sorry if this sucked as a review. still at a loss for words for this. i'm deadandgoo-ed up from the "fuck me cowboy" line. i was like oh shitttt RACHEL BERRY, you go Rachel, you go. So now, I'm going to watch Country Strong, and pretend Rachel is Leighton Meester's charcter and whoever the hotguy is Puck. movies suck lately, so I'm going to need you to write a screen play for them, but i'm patient, and i'll just wait for CTM ;) or you know another one shot :)