Reviews for Drown
Little Kakau chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
I'm afraid about what she is going to tell him. I hope you update it soon!
Foreword chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
I like this chapter a lot. Glad Tucker and Elliot didn't go fist to fist! a 3 month trial is a reasonable approach.

But boy! You sure like to keep us hanging! Liv should have gone for it when he was wrapped in only the towel! Just sayin...
justliziam chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
Wow that is some start to a real relationship, they are both so stubborn. Great Chapter! Update again soon please
SilvrBlade chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
Uh oh... relationship issues... Please update soon!
audrey09 chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
:-)
GleeQueen16 chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
om omg omg updatteee
justliziam chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
Great chapter...lots of drama. I really hope things go well or at least ok with Cragen and Tucker
7starfish7 chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
So I read this in the middle of class (still here) and i busted up laughing at the "fuck your ear drum" part. Needless to say i got some stares but totaly worth it. i love this story.
Karrn chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
Loving this! EO would so fight for the chance to be together. Looking forward to the next chapter, hoping it's soon ;)
Little Kakau chapter 11 . 2/23/2011
can't wait to read more!
SilvrBlade chapter 11 . 2/23/2011
I hope things go well! Please update soon!
Foreword chapter 11 . 2/23/2011
Ok, that's heading in the right direction...smile but if I were Liv, I'd be really pissed that he talked to Cragen w/o telling her first! But at least he's trying to find a way to keep them together both on the job and...in bed! More soon? No pressure.
N chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
OMG nooooooo...what happens..not again..don't leave Elliot! lol..update please? :)))))
GleeQueen16 chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
awww...omg u need to update... imma go crazy!
Little Kakau chapter 10 . 2/18/2011
jghhftrvtsethgm! WHY? I hate/love you! mooooooooooooore, please!
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »