Reviews for Drown
Foreword chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
I like this chapter a lot. Glad Tucker and Elliot didn't go fist to fist! a 3 month trial is a reasonable approach.

But boy! You sure like to keep us hanging! Liv should have gone for it when he was wrapped in only the towel! Just sayin...
justliziam chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
Wow that is some start to a real relationship, they are both so stubborn. Great Chapter! Update again soon please
SilvrBlade chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
Uh oh... relationship issues... Please update soon!
audrey09 chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
:-)
GleeQueen16 chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
om omg omg updatteee
justliziam chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
Great chapter...lots of drama. I really hope things go well or at least ok with Cragen and Tucker
7starfish7 chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
So I read this in the middle of class (still here) and i busted up laughing at the "fuck your ear drum" part. Needless to say i got some stares but totaly worth it. i love this story.
Karrn chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
Loving this! EO would so fight for the chance to be together. Looking forward to the next chapter, hoping it's soon ;)
Little Kakau chapter 11 . 2/23/2011
can't wait to read more!
SilvrBlade chapter 11 . 2/23/2011
I hope things go well! Please update soon!
Foreword chapter 11 . 2/23/2011
Ok, that's heading in the right direction...smile but if I were Liv, I'd be really pissed that he talked to Cragen w/o telling her first! But at least he's trying to find a way to keep them together both on the job and...in bed! More soon? No pressure.
N chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
OMG nooooooo...what happens..not again..don't leave Elliot! lol..update please? :)))))
GleeQueen16 chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
awww...omg u need to update... imma go crazy!
Little Kakau chapter 10 . 2/18/2011
jghhftrvtsethgm! WHY? I hate/love you! mooooooooooooore, please!
Foreword chapter 10 . 2/18/2011
"Speaking of hard –" OMG-are you trying to kill my poor El? Letting him get so close and then...nada! Haven't you ever heard of death by blue balls?

Ok..I'm done now. Nice development. Nice that he thinks of his kids and his responsibilities and then stops. Hmmm, I like that El. grinning

Now I'm really curious to see how you are going to resolve this-you can't torture them forever-or can you? LOL
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »