Reviews for I Love You Too
stephen kopunek chapter 39 . 9/17
I really enjoyed this story. I could be an ass and nitpick a few minor details, but I couldn't do that to an author whose writing has deeply affected me so much. I'd feel bad if I did.
stephen kopunek chapter 19 . 9/15
If Kyle is dead, shouldn't John cease to exist? Or did Kyle impregnate Allison with John? Still, if that was the case, John would cease to be John as we know him...

Time Paradoxes... *The more you know..* xDDD
stephen kopunek chapter 11 . 9/15
I just finished watching the complete SCC online yesterday. I'm glad I did. You really do the character's justice. Its rare, IMO anyway for a reader to like a character(s) so much that they wish they were real, and for me personally, you make me want someone like Cameron to be real. I don't think I've ever liked the Terminator franchise as much as when I started reading your fanfics, and thats saying something, because its one of my favorite franchises, both entertainment-wise and on a philiosophical level. What you did for me was really cement the idea that peace between humans and machines could realistically happen. You increased my love for the franchise, but also reinforced the hopeless romantic in me. I actually think your work improves upon the terminator series, your work gives it a heart, a heart to a machine, to Cameron.

I once had a dream that I was a survivor of Judgement day, and I had convinced a few rogue terminators to try and get me into Skynet central during wartime to try and broker piece, through mutual understanding and more importantly, through love. I was unsuccessful. I think if I had your help, I would have succeeded, or at least gotten farther in to the compund.

Thank you for this, thank you for your irreplacable, yet deeply needed contribution to this franchise/fandom. From one human being to another, (not romantically obviously, platonically) I love you for your work.
Sylva Dax chapter 39 . 9/2
Good to the last Drop!
Sylva Dax chapter 36 . 9/1
You earned that vacation with this! I hope it was a good one.

The battle between Cameron and Skynet as exciting as the physical battle on the hangar. A moment of silence for our heroes who didn’t make it
Sylva Dax chapter 29 . 8/31
Stop playing so hard with my emotions and nerves. LOL I knew Cameron's little hacking job was going to cause trouble; just not this much
Sylva Dax chapter 21 . 8/30
Spectacular finish to a nightmarish future. Weaver may have succeeded in creating the fighting force needed to take down Skynet.

This would have made one incredible movie or season, and you're not even done yet!
Sylva Dax chapter 10 . 8/29
Goodbye Sarah! It was a befitting exit for her than wasting away from cancer.

I was pleased that Danny and Knowles had their eyes opened in their final moments.
HOBOKAT chapter 1 . 7/25
this story was a good resolution to the canceled series! hope there is room for maybe a sequel to this as well
abcde1 chapter 39 . 11/14/2016
Obviously, after watching TSCC ending I was really disconsolate... well... I am not anymore :) Your story is a perfect continuation.
I liked how human - android relationship was developped. However I wish the problem of mortality was mentioned. Cameron can live forever and will never age in contrast to John. How would the death of everybody else affect her? Would she finally snap and become next Skynet?
Also, their relationship seems to be a bit toxic. Cameron has no life, literally. How long could it take John to become tired/bored of relationship based entirely on Cameron serving him 24/7? Humans are no robots and I do not find it believable. I do not say they should not be happy but I imagine their relationship to be more difficult.
The story was realistic, harsh and brutal and I expected ending to be more... complex.

Besides that, I really enjoyed reading this.
greenck379 chapter 39 . 8/27/2016
Great job, man. Excellent story. You did amazing job on characters. You know, all the time that I read it, I was worrying about them. Also the atmosphere of dark future was just fascinating. I liked the way you showed how timelines work. Thank you for this great story. From Belarus with love)
JulinShiori chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Great story, everytime I rewatch the show I come to read this to feel complete, otherwise it just doesn't deel right
Guest chapter 39 . 6/7/2016
Perfect ending, this is exactly how it was supposed to happen. Unfortunately I hate endings to such great stories because that means it's over :(
reluctantuser chapter 39 . 5/7/2016
I didn't think it was possible, but you actually made that trainwreck season 2 ending work. Kudos to you!

I very much enjoyed this story - there were ups and downs for the cast, real character development and a gripping plot.

Thank you for writing this, would read again :-)
splitice chapter 39 . 4/26/2016
Another awesome fic... Great writing!

Thank you.