Reviews for I Love You Too
ArcanePunkster chapter 39 . 1/5
Finally finished reading your TSCC Season 3 fanfic. And I have to say I really enjoyed it especially the development of the characters, especially John and Cameron's relationship it wasn't rushed and it progressed nicely just the way I like it. I thoroughly enjoyed how you depicted the Future War in terms of scenery, people and scenarios

I was surprised to see Allison depicted as a more or less hostile character towards John, not that it was bad, in matter of fact it interesting and nice change of pace.

The one thing I was a little disappointed about was that there wasn't as much Future timeline as I was hoping, however it didn't affect the story-line and I was still able to enjoy it.

Finally the story ended really well with how John, Cameron, Little and Future Savannah and Ellison showing how they're living their lives without the influence of Skynet. You set it up perfectly for a sequel (obviously if you wished to continue it) but it did choose to do a sequel I'd be more than happy to read! Well done with this fanfic...and keep on writing!
bLadeofthemoon chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Thank you very much :D more power!
keithallen chapter 39 . 11/16/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
ravenlakes chapter 39 . 9/9/2014
By far the most entertaining and well written jameron season three I've read. All I can say is thank you.
thelifeeater chapter 39 . 7/9/2014
This is my favorite season three story now and I think it's the best. You have serious freaking talent.
jakebloom chapter 39 . 6/29/2014
I loved this story more than anything I've read so far.
hazie18 chapter 39 . 5/30/2014
I love the ending...they deserve that...happiness...after what they've been through...thumbs up to you!
ladybug1004 chapter 39 . 5/26/2014
This fic was really impressive. Thank you for sharing your storytelling talent!
ursa major II chapter 39 . 4/30/2014
Though there were a few OCC moments, overall it didn't hurt the story. This was one of the best SCC fics I've ever read. I especially enjoyed John's metamorphosis into leader of the resistance and the different layers of the fight with Skynet. It was sad seeing some of John's allies in the present and future die, but I'm glad the main gang survived and have a chance at a future. That said, I was disappointed with Cameron's progress. Though she acquired a litany of advanced technical abilities, emotionally she really didn't evolve much from the character that was on the show. Her world is still all about John. I can't imagine her relationship with him lasting with her only focus being him. After all he is human and will change and grow emotionally, and though he obviously loves her, having her with him 24/7 at his beckon call, loving and pampering him will eventually get old. But she is a machine. Perhaps it will take time for her to evolve to the point of being able to love John, while having needs and desires outside of him. I certainly hope so.

Again, great story! Definitely worth the read. This was a fitting close to the SCC.
ursa major II chapter 14 . 4/9/2014
I can't believe John has hardly grieved at all for his mother. I know that there is a lot going on, but in spite of their differences he loved his mother very much and was really close to her. I could give him a pass when he was running from machines and from Derek/Kyle/Alison but when he got some downtime at the military hangar I thought sure his thoughts and emotions would slip back to the loss of his mom. Unfortunately, this was not the case. He was still fixated on Cameron with only a passing thought of his mother. This seemed very OOC for John.

With that said, I think the Skynet/Resistence/Ellison story is very well written.
cameron2027 chapter 39 . 12/24/2013
was great from start to finish with exception of the mention of o bongo , kind of 'dirtied ' the whole story .
cameron2027 chapter 32 . 12/23/2013
all chapters have been superb up until you chose to mention o bongo as president turns my stomach
utunnels chapter 18 . 12/20/2013
The missing people in previous chapter: Mac, Michelle, Rogers and Everson. But in this chapter they are Mac, Michelle, Dyer and Marlin.
rentalcorpse chapter 39 . 12/16/2013
What a ride. I haven't read this much in a long time and i'm now very tired and also very happy. The last chapter was just what I needed.
jcc597 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Hands down the best fic I've read. Actually better then the show. ALL HAIL THE KING.