Reviews for and it's you
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Well done.
Licet chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Wow. As I was reading I made sort of a mini movie in my head of all the Katherine moments, then all the Elena moments, then I added some Caroline and I was like, if this was a youtube video...great work.
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
A story from you that doesn't involve Dean or Ruby? Interesting. S/C/D? DUDE! I love it already. Caroline is sunlight. I love that and it is so true. She makes Stefan smile, No, wait, she makes him grin. Hell, she makes him laugh. Where was I? Oh right! I love the comparisons between Katherine, Elena, and Caroline. All so true and fitting.

Elena Lockwood? Why did that make me laugh? Ahaha so not surprised Stefan kisses her first. Psh, wouldn't be a Damon kiss if there wasn't a bite or two. He is Damon. Of course it isn't her lip he winds up biting. The three of them fall into a pattern? Kinky. Damon and Caroline bickering while Stefan desperately tries to play peacemaker. Yeah, that sounds exactly the way it would be. Oh psh, of course she isn't a replacement. Caroline Forbes is nobody's replacement.

OMFG! You broke my heart. Not Caroline! Oh so not surprised that is how she ended up. At least it was a selfless act. Poor Caroline and Poor Salvatores. Mmm that image of Damon though is quite hot in a twisted way.
18 | « Prev Page 1 2