Reviews for Cigarettes and Coffee
PadmeKenobi chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Agh, I don't even have words for this! It was great! I loved getting to see them from someone else's POV, especially after being in prison for awhile. This little fic of yours has only increased my love for the twins. 3
Hazardous Hollz chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
this was really awesome i really liked reading it and you should totally continue! i want to read more i like Virginia as a character shes similar and smart :) great job keep it up! :D
tetisheri chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
is she suppose to be the little girl from the first movie? and i liked it. Not something i've read before
SherriandJasmin chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Awesome build up and really clear climax. i suck at writing one-shot you are awesome. i got as much out of this as i would have a multi-chapter. LEGEND!

-Jasmin
xPoppyx chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Very nice. I forgot halfway through that its only a oneshot. Too bad, it's a good story and I could picture more.
ErisandDysnomia chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This was so brilliant ! I could see this being a movie scene! :))
LaughableBlackStorm chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This was very entertaining. You captured the twins' personalities perfectly; I was smiling the whole time! :D Thanks for sharing!
dragoness0420 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Very nice. Any way we can get a piece of the article she wrote...surely you know what it would have said... :) Pretty please?
calltheangels chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This was wonderfully written!
KaganeTheGreat chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
THAT WASSS amazing xD Conn and Murph were really in character. You really need to write more for BDS!