Reviews for The First Time He Said
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
oh goodness, i promised myself i wasn't going to review tonight because once i do i start reviewing every story i see and then spend 6 hours of as opposed to the ten minutes i promised myself..but i digress..this story completely changed my mind, i love love LOVED it /3 TeddyVictorie foreverrr /3 /3 /3
xxNewNamexx chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Put such a smile on my face in this blasted weather. And Harry's smug face just set me off into a fit of giggles.
LOST Bob The Builder chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Hi! This is a terrific story. It is fluff, as you acknowledged, but nevertheless, you have a professional style that makes it an enjoyable read.

My only criticism is that the second-to-last paragraph contains a grammatical error: "But in her compartment, sat next to the Head Boy, she smiled secretly." "Sat" should be "seated".

On that note, I would like to refer you to a creative roleplaying site called Rocky Mountain International (www. rmimagic .com). From this story, it looks like you'd fit in wonderfully with the other creative writers there, and I think they need a staff member right now too. You should definitely take a look. :)
Tentative Steps chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Oh, Becky, I'm so glad you're back to writing! No one write's romantic fics quite like you - and this one is adorable. The scene you describe is almost too beautiful to be believable, but I suppose that sometimes, fairytales do come true.

I'd love for there to be more of this, if you have ideas. It seems unfinished; like there's a whole other story waiting to be told.

PS - it's Amy aka Saffiya Scarlett, by the way x