Reviews for Love Song
I loved this story! I just couldn't stop reading it.
Quillion9000 chapter 2 . 1/1
I like this fanfiction very much. In the anime and manga we see Naruto and Hinata getting together and Sasuke and Sakura, but we never get to see if Kakashi finds someone. That's why I like fan fics that give him someone to love, and you are doing a good job of portraying this type of romance.
mainedane chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Currently reading the first chapter! Aah! Inalways loved the idea of Kakashi and Hanare being together! HownI wish this would happen anytime soon.
Guardian54 chapter 15 . 10/17/2016
I was expecting Pakkun to recognize her as the girl who fed him or one of his pack before they rescued said puppy from being an alley stray.

Oh well... that would have been too cliche.
mj scott chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
helped save my marriage thx for sharing your writing :)
LoMack chapter 16 . 9/22/2016
This was an awesome story! I loved it! So happy that people are continuing the Kakashi/Hanare storyline, even though the anime only did it for one episode...so much sadness there...keep writing(loved the development of the plot) and please write another story(continuation of this one with some kids?)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
Quite good.
Kakashi0225 chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
This is one of the best fan fictions I've ever read. I love the development and relationship that progresses as the story went on! This is my 3rd time revisiting it, because it is such well written story! After I watched that episode I was devastated when I knew Harare wouldn't be a reoccurring character. None the less fan fictions like these that go off on tangent show that could have been and there is a sense of tragedy there, which only adds to the effect of the work. It's sad that there is only a few written about Harare x Kakashi but the quality of this one almost makes up for that. (-)
Ellie chapter 16 . 2/13/2016
I love this seriously I really do. Thank you for this story it gave me lifeee! :***
hildagarde chapter 16 . 11/21/2015
Yup, I hope so I can read more Kakashi/Hanare story from you.. I really need one..
Mira D. Blackjack chapter 16 . 11/21/2015
Omg..! I totally love it... Awwwww... So sweet. Indeed...! Well done, dear...
BlackStormReborn chapter 16 . 11/2/2015
wow, love it.
malikmi95 chapter 16 . 8/24/2015
the feels :")
Sol Levine chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
Hellow!

Finally I read 2nd chapter :) And really, I think I'm gonna fallin' love with those two! I love the idea! I liked so much! I'm so excited for know more & I'm going to the next...

Thank you!
Sol Levine chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
OMG!

Hellow!

Recently I've rewatching Naruto Shippuden & the episode 191 breaks my heart one more time. Then I went to Tumblr and I find this story...

I want to cry! I mean, that episode full me with so many feelings about Kakashi & his team 7. I think Hanare is a beautiful & cute girl that match perfectly with the sexy sensei. And this chapter excited me so much. I want more so... I'm going to next :D

Ps. I like the narrative. Congratulations ;D