Reviews for Its really Sumisempai's fault
Ino Death chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
omg I love this
crickee-the-yaoi-fan chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
great story, i really liked it!
76Blank47 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I like how this was written XD i almost forgot sumi was somewhat involved in this, until the end so yeah :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
*nosebleed* That was awesome! XD
beaniek4 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Great story! Very cute and funny ;D
Jessi Violet - botdf kitty chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Funny! XD
gobalbucs chapter 1 . 11/25/2011

Emma chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
omg great loved the hot fluff ;D
Prussian Approved chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Dammmmmit! I hate my phone. I'll try to type it again. Anywaysssss, totally like, loved the story. I demand MOAR! Didn't know you had it in yah. :9 thongs on guys sexy! Thongs on girls sick and wrong. xD I jus love the story! I hope you get no bonfires! Bonfires must die! But, I'll tell you I read it at school. And how much I love guys in things now. :D Awesome story! Loved it!
Fluffy Stone chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
:3 That was so hot! And cute~~ Hahahaha. Misaki should wear ladies undies all the time! - it would look cute on him! I like the story bunches. Very well written.
RainbowwQueenn chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
That was good :) Funny and hot xDDD Haha, you tied in the character's actual personalities too :D Good job!
ClawfootCauldron chapter 1 . 5/12/2011*is speechless from the mental images*...that is, Misaki...lace...thong...*drool*
ShounenAiFangirl15 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This was really good. I can tell you put alot of effort into it. I've read the story three times now, I think. But it just never gets old. :)
Yaoi Lover 969 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Loved it. I liked how you made Misaki a bit more confident too :D wonderful .
Romanie1995 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Please dont die! I need more yaoi!