Reviews for Rule Breaker
Glo chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
A reconciliation between Eames and Arthur, of course! Or, at least just Eames making peace with the idea of the two getting together. Maybe he could get away with pulling a Jack Sparrow - 'it would never have worked out between us, darling' - if he were so inclined. *winkwink*bobbin'eyebrows*
Jane Daisy chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This story is rather good! I really like the way you portrayed Eames. I'm kind of sick of him being the jokey one. He's always portrayed as the funny one pushing Arthur and Ariadne out of their comfort zones. In your story, he's angry and, well, he's different from the other Eames. Great description, I could picture the scene in my head. I felt that Arthur's confession was a little to easy. If I were in his position, and the girl I love had just overheard me arguing about her, I wouldn't jump right in and tell her. I would test the waters a bit. But I do acknowledge the length of this story. If you were going to make it longer, I would of liked more uncertainty between them. Since it's just one scene, I think this ending is fine. Great work!
alec08 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
i loved this one. keep writing
Chiquibyakuya chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
It's Great.

D
CarvedKid chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Ah! This was wonderful. So sweet and touching, just how I imagined it would be if we had more insight into Arthur and Adraine's romance. Great job!
jamiewalsh chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Short and sweet. :) Loved it!