Reviews for Simply Irrational Thinking
Lupa Dracolis chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Hahahahahah, 'a door'. Heheh...ahem. And 'indigestion'. Heh. Someone's in denial, methinks.
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I enjoyed every second of this.

The POV and voice you used was brilliant. I think it really made the reader really connect with Rogue.

Entertaining and hilarious. Just the right amount of angst to be funny, but not too much to be irritating. It's perfect. I think it's funny how she's describing all of Remy's good traits in a way that makes it sound bad. Very entertaining.

So I guess it's not too bad. Keep up the good work, Fluffy.
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Yeah, isn't it just awful when a guy goes to incredible lengths to find out your likes/dislikes and just loves being around you? Ghastly! ;) I just discovered this one, since I read the others so late last night/early this morning.
J. J. Bean chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Proven fact: boys like to annoy the living H-E-double-! out of a girl when they like her. They really need to find a better way of getting our attention.

On topic: I love! Love love love! Very sweet. Now I need to read the bazillion other fanfics you just wrote that I got email notifications for!

You skipped F in your abc-ness in the A/N at the end, just thought I'd let you know :D
aecul chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Hehe, cute. He's such a sweet, adorable pain in the butt.

"The fool tackles me onto my bed and tickles me 'til I can't breathe."

This I don't understand. I would kill him. :)

I think it's funny how she's all ranting and then halfway through she's like, but wait, he's actually a pretty nice guy.

Good job.
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Hmm, annoying or extremely attractive? I think the two are interchangeable. And oh my gosh, Blue! I turn around for one instant and then all these Romy's pop up out of nowhere! How did Santa get you my Christmas list so fast? It's a miracle! Now I have to go reviw every single one of them, bye!

Oh, p.s. This was awesome. *giggle like a girly-girl* All the ways he obsessess over her, ahhh. And where is the hot guy with my coffee and book? He's late!
Anna Marcia Gregorio chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
i havent read all the stories that you just posted yet, but i would just like to say thank you for filling up the X-men: evol. fanfiction site up with romy fics. it really made my night. I'm pretty sure my face lit up with all the new romy bits.

Thanks! :)
queenith2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
see? remy can be nice! he's sweet when he's nice but he's also sweet when he's annoying
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Awwww! *pouts* You're backing out? No fair!

Anyway, I love this. My favorite depictions of Romy usually involve him annoying the crap out of her in some way. It's just their brand of lovin', y' ken?