Reviews for No Kissing Just MakeUp
Hope Hannigan chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Her undies! Her undies! Like, a bra or something! Or maybe her super secret journal she keeps!

Anyway... Lovely job as usual. Rogue indeed is breath-taking. Woaw, what a description!

On the French... "You are the most breath-taking woman I have ever seen, my dear. You shouldn't hide it."** And "I do so enjoy a challenge."* are "Tu es la femme la plus époustouflante que j'aie jamais vue, ma chère. Tu ne devrais pas le cacher" and "j'apprécie tellement un challenge." if you ever feel like updating it of course ;)
Lupa Dracolis chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Hahah, awesome! Oh. but when Remy calls her 'mon cher', that would mean she's male... it's 'ma chere' for a girl, with a cafe accent on the first e.
J. J. Bean chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Note: "Vous ne devriez pas masquer" is formal/used when you're talking to plural 'yous', so it should be "Tu ne devrias pas masquer" if you want them to be less formal (I think it would be more appropriate). Same with "Vous êtes la femme..." should be "Tu es la femme...". And I think you mean "la plus époustouflante" instead of "plus souffle". Other than that, awesome French! :)

Well written, though somewhat predictable (of course Remy took it, what are you talking about? *lol it would be funny if there was one if Rogue suspected him straight away, only for it not to have been him:)*). GAH! I really want to know what else he stole now!
aecul chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Haha! I like the end. I like their arguing in the middle too.

"He bent down to kiss her hair, not breaking eye contact. For some reason, she didn't mind. For some reason, she wanted him to do it again. His hands slid down her arms to wrap around her waist, and he held her securely."

Ohhhh, stomach flip. I love your fluffier stories.

This is only the second story I've read of these but I really liked this one. :)
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Question, when he said "It hides your pretty eyes." was he referring to the make-up or 'the other thing'? I really don't see how he could do that... but I'm sure Remy, being Remy, would have some sort of idea. But he stole her make-up! Yay. I approve of this technique, I wonder why... ;) -Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men! Blackberry ;)
queenith2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Aw the kissing of the hair was adorable, he probalby would do that...everyday...poor rogue
XSuicuneX chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I kid you not, a quarter of the way through this fic and I got the sudden vivid image of Remy wearing Rogue's Make up...I. Kid. You. Not.

I was convulsing for about thirty seconds over it.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Awwww... cuteness!

Hehe, an' Remy in her dresser... he would.