Reviews for If Only She'd Never Come Back
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
This is impressive. It's a serious interpretation of what Billy was thinking as he was dealing with Jacob's transformation and Jacob's relationship with Bella. I have not read anything like this elsewhere. I don't see Billy as sad solely, he's contemplating their current situation with a heavy heart. It's interesting that his regret is that Bella came back. It would be for him, as Elder and Chief and Jake's Dad. For readers of the saga a lot of us regret that Edward came back. But it gave us fanfiction and great stories like this!
Sams Taz chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
It is sooo good to see something from Billy's pov! I have always wondered what he thought about the way Bella treated Jacob! Thank you for this little look into the mind of Billy!
JMaire chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
So that's where Jake got his whinyness. Bastard.
L3ftOfCent3r chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Amen, Billy! Grrr, Bella's such a tease! :(

Anywayz, that was really good! I think you did a great job at getting into Billy's head. It was good to hear his view of things and you presented it in a very believable, true-to-character, Billy-type way. I love how you added the part about Jake's sisters having to take care of him and their dad. A lot people overlook the fact that Jacob has had a lot of hardships in his life, and yet still-he smiles! *SIGH* I can tell that you're a Jacob lover, like me. This was really well written.

I loved this bit:

"I can hear him tossing and turning in the middle of the night or early, pre-dawn hours of morning after running his patrols. He moans and cries out sometimes in tortured dreams that leave him sweaty and exhausted upon waking. Then it's back out into the wild, chasing monsters; baby soldiers fighting a war they never enlisted in. Then fulfilling the anachronistic irony of school and homework and giggling girls in search of handsome prom dates."

That was beautiful! It was a perfect description of the comedic-tragedy of being a wolf. Great job!

;)