Reviews for Coal Black
Loganna chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This story was really good. You write in a steady rythm that makes it easy to read. And I absolutely love the way you question their relationship and how well you express it. Although I found the storyline a little award, your writing techniques are superb.
Edainwen chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
truly great story, is amaizing i love so much the ideas you used. is truly poetic. n is like a fragile thing, almost like is will broke apart in any time but truly real n this is like a believe is love must be. thanks a lot! you make me truly happy this day. see ya! i will check more of yours works i truly love the way you write this see ya! Edainwen
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Wow, this story fit its genre to a 'T'. Well done! W
You should know who this is chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
*Claps* wonderful smut, interesting interaction, and what a bittersweet ending... who knew YOU could write yaoi?
Piggy7869 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Wow that was a really great story. I haven't read anything like this in a while. That enfingby the way was superb and I cannot get over with how well down that was. C'est magnifique et oh la la 3
charm2999 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
That was an amazing story its been a long time since I read such an amazing story that actually made me want to read it again! I really love how you ended it it was amazing! :)
Xiah-sensei chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
jeepers creepers this gave me the chills *shivers* poor little Naruto. I never do like to see him sad but I must say that this was worth it :)

I did understand all those things Naruto was feeling though. It's probably just because I've never actually been in love before but from what I could see his emotions were pretty screwed up. Does that normally happen?
Ruka-x3 chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
I loved this so mcuh , oh my goodness ;_; 3
Dusty Miller chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
This was really great, I'm surprised you're not up there amongst those authors with over 100 reviews for one chapter.

Cheers.
Melankolia chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
OMFG! So good! So damn good! I love it!

I'm speechless. You're an awesome author, and I love your work! You seem to make it realistic and in character, but still keep your own style! So amazing -drools-

You didn't meet my expectations though.. YOU TOOK IT TO A NEW LEVEL! :D You totally met my expectations! Ofc you did! I'm so honored to have this as my giftfic, and I'm glad you got your inspiration back :D!

Fantastic! Thank you!
Charcoal Heart chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
I'm glad that good writers still exist on FF.

Great little story you have here. It was short, but to the point. The ending was also nice, non-"happy go lucky", bittersweet, but hopeful. Keep up the good work! :)
Chi-The-Plant chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Aaaaws this was such a good story!
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Wow, I was not expecting that.
SLYSWN chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Well I'm a sucker for happy endings especially where Sasu and Naru are concerned but yeah ending it in this way has a more believable tone to it, even Sakura was as annoying as she normally is, snorts
blackcat chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
i think naru being stone cold is d perfect end...its too weird if it was too happy end.i like ur story