Reviews for Futile Beholder
smiles2go chapter 46 . 3/13
Both endings were good
M. Louise E chapter 46 . 12/13/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I liked the first ending better but the second one keeps you guessing. LOL. :D Nicely done. :D
Rose Malmaison chapter 46 . 8/11/2014
I really enjoyed this story...lots of emotional impact, lots of team hugs, but I think early on, your description of Tony losing it because he lost his father and the utter frustration about his father, missed opportunities and all...that was very well done and angsty in the extreme.
TracyTravis chapter 46 . 5/6/2012
WOW! Another great story! : )
mizjanae chapter 46 . 1/10/2012
I'm like the only person in the world who does not like Abby - so I just had to thank you for not letting your Tony/Gibbs story turn into the Abby show! It was beautifully written, and I can't decide which ending I like the best. I think you did a wonderful job on this story. Bravo!
Greysh chapter 46 . 5/6/2011
very nice fic! I liked both endings :)
lilawonder chapter 46 . 3/16/2011
So cute! Man you really know how to take us on an emotional roller coaster! I love it!
aredhela82 chapter 46 . 2/12/2011
That was such a great story... Thank you so much for sharing!
Sarah1965 chapter 46 . 2/6/2011
I have so much reading to catch up on! I've just read through the final half of this wonderful story and just loved it, lots of angst and cliffhangers but plenty of comfort too. I love Gibbs and Tony in whatever relationship they have and there were some beautifully touching scenes here. I'm looking forward to reading your next NCIS story.
Mulderette chapter 46 . 1/27/2011
Lol - Excellent ending. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Looking forward to your next one :)
Mulderette chapter 45 . 1/27/2011
Awww...nice emotional moment between Gibbs & Tony. Loved it!
ncismom chapter 46 . 1/27/2011
(You're receiving a standing ovation at my desk!) Bravo! Well done and I'm looking forward to your next endeavor!
GibbsRules chapter 46 . 1/27/2011
OMG! Just caught up with the whole of the alternative ending to the story ... and it was totally awesome!. Loved Tony's reaction when he went back to Gibbs's house and found the presents .. especially the one Gibbs had bought for him!, the angst after Gibbs was injured in the car accident and Tony's guilty feelings that if it hadn't have been for him, Gibbs wouldn't be in hospital ... typical Tony feelings! ... and how you portrayed Tony and Gibbs. Loved how Gibbs instinctly knew that something was wrong with Tony and woke up from his coma wanting to be at Tony's bedside! ... and how after a visit from Gibbs (with Palmer's help), Tony woke up ... those guys really need each other!. Loved when Gibbs gave Tony a hug and Tony returned it ... and that last chapter with the New Year kiss was brilliant! Glad that both stories had a happy ending!

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story! Looking forward to your next one! :)
sterno chapter 46 . 1/26/2011
Tango Eight chapter 46 . 1/26/2011
Awesome story! Can't wait for your next one! D I am so happy you ended this alt ending with a good ending too! D