Reviews for Longing
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 5/21
:)(: I really enjoyed this one. I like the fact that it was a process and the physical contact didn't come until way later. The sexual tension was through the roof. It was all very sensual and steamy. I like the inclusion of what was going on outside of just Bella and Alice but that it was still focused on just them (don't know if that makes sense or not). Excellent story.
milagglad chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I like...
TinaF chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
So...Hot!
WistfulLove chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Wow, great writing, that was super steamy;)
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Awesome job ! XP
missysaaa.crystal chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
It was good :)
swanqueen chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
oh wow, absolutely loved it. even though you haven't read or watched anything from twilight, that was a really good characterization. also, great story, a very hot one! thanks for sharing :)
caradens chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
excellent story thanks
Holly chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
.god. soooo hot

realy liked it and yeah you should consider a story for this.

i quite liked the fact that even though each of them knew, they didn't confront the other until the very end.

great job :)
Wendy55 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Nice little one-shot. I'm glad they got past whatever problems they were having and got together. What could have made it more complete, I think, is mentioning how Jasper would take this. Would he have a problem with it, or not? But otherwise, I think you've got a wonderful story.
Theunder015 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This was a really good story, i liked that you didn't jump the gun and waited until the end to give them physical contact, meanwhile the sexual interations they had watching or hearing the oter pleasure herself kept the sexual tension very much alive and made me all the more eager to reax the inevitable climax(no pun intended) of the story, i actually didn't realize the low amount of dialogue in the story, but it didn't need it. Ok, i'll stop it and just say, this was great and plase, please keep on writing, you have talent.

Bye, take care!
Lysystrata chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
great one shot, very steamy, I wish I could write lomons that well, you really ought to consider making it a story.
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
wow this was a very good story, I like it