Reviews for The Stranger of School
tijaxme chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
it's funny I often ignore this one shot stories (I like relating to a longer story) but I'm glad I read this one it was nice, sertanly not the best fic I've ever read, but still very good.
Hagetaka chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I feel that this was a pretty good story. Actually, scratch that. This is a very good story. (Work? It seems odd to apply the story label to something so short).

I'm trying desperately to think of something constructive to say about this. I'm failing because I can't find any place in need of "construction". (Rather, it could probably be improved, but I can't find a place that needs to be improved).

(aside: Shiori was my least favorite character the first time I watched Kanon. Upon several rewatches and familiarizing myself with other versions of the story, I've most definitely gone back on that original view. Shiori is probably one of the most interesting characters from Kanon once you get inside her head)).
epicninja42 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
It's like a poem, I enjoyed it! Good job:)
Simply.Broken chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This is so sweet! I really like the mood and the voice you create in this. Great job!
Ninja Nikoletta chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I really like it! Its very good, I like how its like an abstract train of thought, letting us see what Shiori is thinking and feeling, i think you portrayed her beautifully
Steady Silence chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is so sweet! It really describes Shirori's first meeting with Yuuichi well! Other then a few run on sentences and some grammatical errors you did great too. I really love this it's so sweet!