Reviews for
Forever-Awesome94 chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
I don't find this chapter boring at all!

I really hop you update soon - Because this is so well written! I love it! *-*
Forever-Awesome94 chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
I really liked the way you described the village even tough you didn't name it, but that's okay - I think it's even better that you didn't. Did you know that because the danish flag "Dannebrog" was banded, the danish people panited simple things like their fence in red and white color's, and wahed only clothes in red and white and hung it out to dry in a sort of rebelling. And it was forbidden to gather in huge assembly and to discuss political issues. But it was allowed to show up at entertainment arrengments, where the Danish people sang danish songs like the national anthem, which created a huge national feeling and provoked the Germans. The were a lot of sabeutors whom would give their lives for Denmark. They are today known as members of the resistance movement.

I'm a dane ... So I found your story very interesting and I can't help but come up with thing like this :D I really, really love your story and way to describe the whole thing.
Forever-Awesome94 chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Oooo... It really sadness me with all the pain in the start T_T And where he imagines Nor and Swe - Oh My god! You nearly made me cry...!

I think your description of Denmark and Prussia is really well done. I kind of hate Prussia here, even tough it feels like he's just hanging along with his brother but not doing anything /important/ If that makes sense...

Again, I love your footnotes xD
Forever-Awesome94 chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I love this *-*
And then you ends the chapter with: "A week later, Prussia shows up." I can already hear the drums in the background xD
Your footnotes are an eyecandy for a person like me, whom loves the history behind some of the actions x3
Forever-Awesome94 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is great work... I like how you've described Denmarks rage and hate towards Germany.
I've always been told that Hitler was kind of fascinated by the danes because they have blond hair and blue eyes(or something) Even tough there were some places in Jutland where they tried to fight against the Germans.
I have one corrections; You can't say "Tyske" it would be "Tysker" :)
I like the historical factores too - I'm looking forward to read more x3
BobbleHeadsSmile chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
Oh I love this chapter, love the letter you wrote on live journal too! Denmark is so cute! Does he get to speak to his boss in the next chapter? I really LOVE this story it's so Awesome!
Alix Cohen chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
I'm glad you're still writing. Looking forward to more :) (Will the Hirsches show up again?)
k-shee chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Don't think you're boring at all! I find any and all the facts here to be fascinating. The story just really takes me to a different place and a different time and it's exhilarating.

I find it cute how Denmark calls his territories "the kids". He's all like, "Hi, honey, don't worry, the kids are fine with Al and Iggy and they're okay"

Update ssooooonnnn
k-shee chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
I love seeing your view in Danish history. The story is very crisp and it needles my heart to see Denmark suffer so. Thank you for the wonderful read and I hope you update soon!
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I like this so far; I don't often get to see Denmark's angle on history...and I think your Germany's fine, a bit subdued maybe, but who wouldn't be if you had his boss? :P
Ladidumm chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
This is a very very good story. One of, if not the, best I've read on this site. The plot is good, the writing is good, it's practically professional.

So.

Please please please update it.
BobbleHeadsSmile chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
I love this story! Write more, please!
Mikanimakan chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
uhm if it's the danish word for a person from germany, the correct translation would be tysker. but of course if it isn't just ignorrer this :)
Silent Pandemonium chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Great chapter, I really liked the way you wrote prussia, it came very close to how he acts in the anime _ well done.
Maria-Pipkin chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
I can see that! This was an awesome chapter (and lol, I hope you know just what that implies). I think that the way the annexing affects a nation is a good headcanon to have - with the feeling sick and all. Makes good sense - also because Germany basically took all our resources as well (which in turn, fare kinda well in my ears when I think of how you described the fact that Dan knows he'll loose weight from this).

Oh, and if you feel like talking some more, I'm trying to make a habit of frequenting my Skype a little more here after New Years since I'll be jobless for a while and will have more time on my hands XD;;

Can't wait to see more!