Reviews for Of This and That
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Awesome story! Oooo I like that song! Anyway, Great work!
QwertyX2012 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
ahem my dear friend i wish you good health and an even better councilor seriously it's one thing for my ninja kitty army to be waiting for the order to take over the world it's a whole other to talk to your imaginary blue fox and no my kitty's are not imaginary the voices told me so
Lupa Dracolis chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Hahah, asking Kitty not to squeal is like asking... I dunno, Emma Frost to stop being a bitch? Scott to take the damn pole outta his ass? Ooh, I know! Tony Blair to stop smiling! Seriously, that guy has a freaky-permament-I'm-not-really-happy-but-I'm-smiling-anyway-look going on.
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I still don't understand why you didn't put them all in one story. But it's your call.

Another great, my friend. Romantic without being gushy or OOC, and very funny. If I were a girl, I'd probably be squealing right now and gushing how "cute" it was. But as it is, I'm just gonnna stick with saying this was definitely one of your best. Can't wait to see what else you got.
queenith2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I adore you please take me now, hee hee, he's so dirty, but lovely writing as usuall blue and kazoo
J. J. Bean chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Aww... *sigh* C'est très adorable! Parce que vous semblez aimer écrire/lire le français, je vais écrire cet critique en la belle langue! Mais... je ne connais pas qu'écrire... ouais, je suis intellegent comme ça... Je l'aime :) (et j'adore Paramore!)
aecul chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
"Smoking Cajun."

Yep, got it. Nice. ;)

Oh, Kitty. I remember that, middle school, when crushes were full-out scandals and you had to differentiate between "like" and "like like."

That was such an adorable story! I loved it. Loved Remy, loved Rogue, loved Kitty. Good job.
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Kitty squeals are uncontainable. It's the truth! If there was a contest between Siren and a Romy-induced Kitty squeal, Kitty would be the winner hands down. I'm sure there's a test out there to prove it. -Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men, Blackberry ;)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
"It was one of his most unforgettable traits. And she'd be damned if she ever forgot Remy Lebeau for even a minute."

I love it, I love it, I love it!