Reviews for Curious and Curiouser
Raven34link chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
demonpixie1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
"Tabby voiced that she was on something and wanted some." Is absolutely my favorite line for like no reason. Just sayin'.

I'm liking your Romys more and more, and this one was pretty cute.
Lupa Dracolis chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Lol, almost chest-naked. Gee, I wonder what Remy said to make her yell like that? ;)
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Romy from another POV. Very nice.

It was entertaining to see this couple from on outside perspective. And the ending was really funny. Kinda makes me wonder if the girls are gonna risk the Wrath of Rogue and starting telling people what they saw. Well, Kitty probably will...

Keep up the good work.
J. J. Bean chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Mahahahaha! "Well, no. Not naked naked. Just almost chest naked." lol I love that part! Okay, so first I'm seeing him as one of those Greek statues (he's standing behind a car so there's only the torso :P), then a statue wearing jeans. Then just Remy wearing jeans and a T and I'm wondering, "What the heck! Is he gonna be wearing a parka next!" has... ta... toos! Wazzi say! Wazzi say!
aecul chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Scandalous! Why's it rated K-plus? I don't think I'd want my third grade sister reading that...

I'm not comlaining...I'm very tempted to add it to favorites...heck, whyever not. My mom will never look at my fanfiction account.

Okay, sorry. This story was very amazing. Just not quite what I was expecting. Anyway. :)

'Kay, so Tabitha sees Remy and thinks "naked"? I thought that was hilarious.

I'm very jealous of Rogue right now, I hafta say.

Wonderful job.
queenith2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I wonder what other tatoos he has? :O
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I'm with Tabby. I want to know what the tattoos are. And Roguey being sneaky is making her happy! Oh dear, what would Logan say to that happening in his garage? Hmm, probably something muttered like, 'Good for nothin', bad influence Cajun!' and proceed to hunt Rems down. Which probably wouldn't end well for the tattoos... dang. Logan just can't find out then, huh? Ya ever notice I sign off the same dang way? Is that annoying? Probably, but it's not going to stop me (actually that's probably egging me on, so) -Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men! Blackberry ;)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
*And tha sheilas are jumpin' up an' down an' squealin' loike pigs goin' ta slaughter. But in a good way.*