Reviews for How to Go About It
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Hahaha! People like Remy and Kurt usually get along because they don't want to hurt the girl very much!whom they both love and care for deeply. In this case, it's because they don't want said girl to hurt them! Haha! Love that! That's Rogue!

Mystique's your most disliked and ... most favored? Oh, so you like listening... no, let me correct that, you like listening to her and you like how she looks when she's mad; recap, you like it when she's mad or you like listening and looking at her when she's mad! Haha! Oh, it will never matter to anyone that Logan is not Rogue's father, not in any way shape or form, not in the least bit, Remy. Um, Gambit, "little, psycho man"? Speaking of favors, that would probably not earn you any at all... and would get you disemboweled, as well! Two word: Dangerous and unwise. What's wise, though, is not asking Pyro at all, Gambs.

Haha! You should write a follow-up with Logan's reaction... and Rogue's, too!
Love this! Really, really enjoyed it!
Raven34link chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
all hail Kazoo *bows down*
Lupa Dracolis chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Ahh, poor Remy-no-friends. It's hard to find guys that aren't insanely jealous of you, I suppose. :D
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
"Now he just had to worry about little mutant with the knives coming out of his hands. Oh, and proposing to the girl."

Easily the funniest 2 sentences that I've ever read on FF.

I'm starting to run out of words to describe how good these are. So I'm gonna stick with original, funny, and entertaining. I'm also gonna say that your insight into the character's personalities is very perceptive. Honestly, I don't think you could make them OOC if you tried.

Kudos, Fluffy. Kudos
J. J. Bean chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
*grins* You'd better do a fanfic of him telling/asking Logan! And him asking Rogue (well no duh!)!
aecul chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Nah, that was good Romy.

"'Don't you have friends?'"

Haha, that just sounds funny.

Rogue's family is the best. Great job with them.
queenith2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Profanity filled rants lol
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Aww, no brotherly bond? Ya know, I think that a prank orchestrated by both our favorite Cajun and our adorable German would be completely epic. I could probably do something with that if I tried, but I'm busy finishing up some other loose ends. Maybe for next year? *Shrugs shoulders* -Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men, Blackberry ;)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I so would. Just saying. But then, I'll pick an argument with just about anybody, so that aint sayin much.

Aha. I caught that Deadpool reference there, don't think you pulled one on me.

JFTR: I would have John be my best man. So. Totally.