Reviews for A Bones Christmas Carol
IHeartBonesBooth chapter 6 . 7/21
I just found all your stories. I am reading all your bones stories, I have 4 to go. This story was great! I loved it... All of them so far!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
An amazing story
pnwer chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I missed this story when it was published. Just wanted you to know that years later people are still reading and enjoying your work.
daisesndaffidols chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
just found this story, and LOVED it! great job
gyphsy chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
cool
Exuperance18 chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
Hey! I really loved your story. Mainly because I love happy endings, but also because you gave the bonus: Hannah being rejected under the fig tree (Boy, did I ever say that I HATE that fig tree!). Thank you for sharing your very nice story!
Exuperance18 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
The first story I read from you... Didn't get the plot right away (I am a bit slow today!) but now I am into it! And I must say I almost fell on the floor laughing at : 'And much the way the serpent tempted Eve with fruit in the garden, Seeley has been tempted beneath a fig tree by a different kind of reptile."

That is so funny! Thanks
Broken.Bells chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
Beautiful :)
marple chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
Oh now you had me in tears with this one.

Its so heart crushing to see Brennan getting so hurt and having to watch B/H flaunting with their supposedly happiness.

I loved the new version you gave them. Now why why couldnt the show have gone down that road instead of this season six s**t they are giving us. I hate this season.

This was a classic christmas story. Very good and thanks for sharing.
LiveLoveLaughLife chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
Now THAT'S how it should've went when they reunited! Adorable story :) I really loved it. Thanks for writing and hope you had a great Christmas :)
MiseryMaker chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
What a wonderful finish to an entirely entertaining story! Great job with this one!
BonesSarah chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Lots of family time and celebrations meant that I had to wait until tonight to read the final installment. But it was worth the wait!

"It doesn't matter that she isn't ready. That she may never be ready" - This is very much what I expected of the 30, 40, 50 years Booth. (Alas such has not been the case this season.)

You wrote the reunion scene that I wished had happened in 6X01. I'm glad that Brennan made the first move – it's realistic because Booth would be gunshy and fearful of rejection. I also appreciated Brennan's choice of words: "maybe I can change" – because, ever the empiricist, Brennan would assert that there are no certainties.

Thank you for revealing to your readers the dedication in Brennan's book. Oh how painful it would be if it went to print and Booth was with Hannah. . .

I have to admit, I wasn't sure how you'd resolve Brennan and Booth having different babies in their visions of the future. I absolutely LOVE the idea of twins.

Thank you for the gift of this wonderful Christmas story! :-D

~Sarah
DaLiza chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Awww! Such a lovely ending! Thanks for giving Bones fans everywhere such a wonderful Christmas present. :)
Animagus-Steph chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Loooooooooove!

Oh, I had been hoping to read A Christmas Carolish sort of story this year! Thank you so much for posting! And, I love the It's a Wonderful Life mix you added to it!

Love!
stephaniew chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Ahhhh! I knew I'd love it when you were done! I'm glad you ended up going back to Afghanistan...excellent choice to have Booth realize he wasn't going to move on. Also, thanks so much for giving us the reunion we wanted...much more satisfying than the one we got! ;) The book dedication was a nice touch...the cab scene was a nice one...loved the continuity there. And what can I say about the twins? I am smiling... Great names also... ;) A wonderful ending to a wonderful story! Kudos to you for getting it all in before Xmas!