Reviews for Just Because You say It
amd5551 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
LOL i loved this chapter. I agree with the refusal of remy having 'brown eyes' when they clearly made a mistake in the anime.

I love how rogue liked to blame jean for everything. NIce touch with the reality of their lives. a bit with remy, him pinning her down. lack of mentioning wedding rings. Scott scolding them to just leave the danger room when they were just using it as foreplay anyway lol. still blaming jean for being married and 'claiming remy'.

lol. i understand not going smutty but our imaginations are enough behind the bedroom. nice job!
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Very funny!
Spasticatt chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This made me laugh SO freaking hard! Well done!
GaittorBait chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Omg I laughed at the end with the married part. Nice job!
Raven34link chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
i was wondering why this style seemed familiar

LOL everything is Jeans fault
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
LOL I love this story!
MoonCinders chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
To try and help prevent more asthma attacks:

Um... his eyes were kinda a reddish brown... and they usually change to Les Yeux de Le Diable Blanc when he uses his powers... I totally prefer those times...

Wait his eyes were like that in the X-Men: Origins movie... and his sclera were white!

Nevermind, instead of trying to make you feel better by pointing out circumstances, you can take solice in the fact that I'm going to have a "talk" with some producers...
Lupa Dracolis chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Oh Rogue, you tease.
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Hmm...you seem to be very good at describing Rogue's fixation on Remy's muscles. If I didn't know better, I'd say you spend just as much time as Rogue imagining a topless Remy...

"We both turn slightly to see Scott and everyone else looking at us with a mixture of amusement and exasperation."

Mutants these days. Ain't got no shame. Married or not. I admit it. That part got me.

Admitidally, a fic that gets ya hot under the collar, this was really good. Entertaining and hilarious. Especially the end when they realize that EVERYONE is watching them.
Anana553 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
lol liked ur story xD

says something, but not enought, and i really didn't realize they were married 'till the end lol

got us here

keep up

~Anana
J. J. Bean chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Loved. It. I love her rambling and the way she denies everything, yet... ;)

And Kitty, with her uniform, my gosh. *rolls eyes
aecul chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Noo...she liked Scott. It was cute. That's why I liked her so much when I first started watching Evo, because she had a crush on Scott who pretty much ignored her and then Remy came along and stole her heart! She liked Scott.

"When I rounded the corner and came face to face with him, I'll admit…he looked…hot."

We showed my mom the first two seasons. When we got to the end of that episode, she said something like, "Does he do empathy?" And we were like, "Yeah..." And she was like, "So that's why he kind of hypnotises her there." And we were like, "NO, Mom, it's because she thinks he's cute." I love my mom, but come on. No hopeless romantic in her. :)

The end was really funny. "Oh, yeah, we're married." Lol.

"My word, this stlye seems vaguely familiar. If you recognize it, it's not that I'm intentionally stealing or whatever."

ElvenMuggle? You're right, it did seem kind of like her, but I think you guys have different enough styles.
queenith2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Woah the ending threw me off...but i liked it you naughty naughty girl
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I was all set to be lazy and wait til I read this whole group you put out and you just HAD to be all awesome and post THIS! YOU'RE AWESOMENESS IS SO MEAN! I totally hate you! (haha just kidding. You know I love you! [in, like, a friend way]!) Awesome story! This is sooooooo my fave!

-Ace
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I did notice the similar denial throughout this story, but what threw me was the absense or 'I'm an idiot'. I LOVE that story though. *snicker* Rubber Donkey!

Onto your story... I LOVE the new uniforms too! Isn't that a weird coincidence? Not really, but, you know. You just do.

And when I read married couple, I actually threw my head back and laughed. It was great. And I can just see the after scene...

Playing with her hair as she laid across his chest, "You know, there are days where I think you married me Chere just so you could use me."

Smirks innocently (yeah, right!) "Whatever could give you THAT idea, Swamp Rat?"

Can't you just SEE it? Ha! -Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men! Blackberry ;)