Reviews for In Which Caffiene Is Involved
QwertyX2012 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
ah weddings been to four and decided I'm going to elope in Vegas with an Elvis impersonator as the official

don't hate weddings just hate work cant wait to freak dad out with mine now to find a groom who's not scared of the pops *evil look on face as plot forms in mind*
Lupa Dracolis chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Hahah, of course I'm still reading them, I just had to go to bed in between. You made me actually think this was going to be a sweet wedding at the beginning, but I've got to ask: who's the little blond girl?
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Adorable. Just adorable in the best way. The coffee, the dream, the Kitty blackmail. You did a great job with this. The second dream sequence was hilarious. Greay way to sneak Wade in there. Just couldnt resist could ya? I loved every second of this.
J. J. Bean chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Lol Rogue's dream! I have done that some many times - the getting furiously mad, starting a rant, then realizing that they're actually doing something nice for you. Mucho embarrassing/irritating. That coffe combo sounds good :)

And yes, I agree that the fun is taking out of any event if you have the knowledge that you'll have to clean it all up afterwards. And that it's sooooo not worth it if the cake sucks!
Irual chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I LIKE this :P and while I understand your frustration with wedding DUH! I have to admit that the whole reoccurring dream/nightmare seems REALLY FUN after a smooth cafine laden drink and a cuddly Cajun nap toy heheh

Feel free to keep going with these if you feel the urge, you have made my night

your friend and fan Irual
aecul chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Awwww. I liked the voodoo curse and how he brought her home from the coffee shop.

Cute, cute, cute. Good job.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
LOL! is the preacher with the red and black mask deadpool? because that'd be super hilarious. winwinwin! :D
queenith2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I almost overdosed on fluff when Remy paid to cuddle with rogue
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
More coffee is involved, so I approve. And me and Rogue have a similar tastes in our caffeine! Which reminds me, my dad bought me a coffee machine for Christmas. That man just won Best Dad of the Entire Universe again this year. Yeah, I'm gloating. It's all mine, my brother can't touch it! Mwahahahaha! Let the caffeine induced fanfic stories be written!

Oh, and I was so going to have you plan my wedding. You mean you're not available? That's such a downer. I swear. And oh, I recognized the priest. Is Deadpool allowed to bring his weapons to church with him?

And the prank story shall write itself. And that's why I said next year, that's the soonest I can start on it! I have to update 'Just Haven't Met You Yet' soon, and my Christmas surprise first. Oh, and just rubbing it in: The Michael Buble concert was the most epic experience of my young life so far. He was a killer singer, entertaining as all get out, and to top it all off, perverted in the best way. I'm serious. I had Remy flashbacks. The things you DON'T see on youtube. That's being included in another new story. Don't worry, all will be revealed. But I did get to see him! Yes!

-Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men... -Patrice!

No not really, Blackberry ;)

So you don't read my sigs? Really? :O!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
But I love the insane rant!

This was just too good to be true. Romy, Remy in a tux, coffee, Remy in a tux, sleep-deprived rants, Remy in a tux...