Reviews for Priority
Lupa Dracolis chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awwww! So cute! But I feel sorry for their kids, having to watch :S
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Aaawww. Old people love. Very nice. I thought it was great how you protayed Remys feelings about his marriage. And the kids were the icing on the cake. Id like to see more of them.
J. J. Bean chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Aww, I love the way Remy's going about to fix their relationship! So sweet! Though at the end, if I were one of the kids, I think I would've keeled over and died. Same if I were Rogue...

I will agree with you that this was probably the most you've ever done in one day... which is why I'm splitting it up to last me a few days! :)
queenith2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
If you're wondering why I'm reviewing your stories so much, its because I promised I would because you wrote a story for me :)

That was a good one, I like stories that go onto the future, its always fall in love, get married, what happens after marridge? you happen after marridge, congradulations.

Anyway, i bought a hat today, its a fox hat, literally, i though of you when i put it on
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Yeah, I'd noticed that my inbox was flooded with many stories/updates today. Another Romy goody!
aecul chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
You know "I Will Be Here" by Steven Curtis Chapman? "And I will be here, to watch you grow in beauty...when the mirror tells us we're older, I will hold you, etc. etc." It reminded me of that.

That was really sweet. After the happily ever after. Thank you, actually. For writing about a marriage that lasted.
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I will admit, when Remy admitted to the wandering eye, a piece inside me started to die. I almost teared up. And I started thinking, "Gosh dang it, Blue! Don't do this to me, get to the fluffiness/smexiness PRONTO!"

And then you fixed it and all was right with the world again with all the unicorns and rainbows again. And somewhere, I could vaguely here Wade cheering at a rerun of Golden Girsl... So all is forgiven. But I still cherished every moment. -Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men, Blackberry ;)

You know, I should be writing my own stories instead of reading/reviewing yours. I have deadlines now! But that's a 'me' problem, isn't it?
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Totally a record. My Gaw, ya should see mah inbox.

I nearly started crying when he said "I'm not okay wit' dat."