Reviews for To Ask or to Beg
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 1/6
Though its meaning is bad and does not promise life (especially for Remy), I love the word 'pissed-offedness'! Haha! Poor guy! I can't deside whether he deserved it or not... oh, super funny, sweet piece! Hahaha! Talk about in love and... war! Hahaha!
Cerdwyn3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Haha what will happen when she finds out the guild tried to marry him to Belladonna _
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I LOVED IT! So funny! First beg, then ask. Good stradegy. Empathy? Bad stradegy. And I hope I spelled stradegy correctly. So funny! Harpy is a great way to describe Bella Donna.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
It's a good thing he didn't mention his family trying to force him to marry. Very cute story :-)
Lupa Dracolis chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I liked this waaay more than I should have, I think. Oh well, I guess that makes me like Kurt and Logan, huh?
FireBornInsanity chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
ROFL, You never fail to keep me thoroughly entertained.
J. J. Bean chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Funny :) I love Logan so much! And Remy's evil thoughts/plans.

I laughed so hard when Gambit fainted!
aecul chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I'm running out of adjectives and my mom is telling me to go to bed so just saying I love proposal stories and fantastic job. As always. :)
Anna Marcia Gregorio chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
wait! how does he know she'll be having twins? did his tante read his fortune or something in that month and a half long vacation?
queenith2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
negative 299! that made me laugh, and twins, its always twins, but its adorable
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I have my own ideas for a proposal that the muses are demanding rather vehnemently. And the BF, but that could be biased since that's the originator of the idea. But I have to say, this is rather violent! Gosh, gonna announce the engagement (to a shell-shocked Logan and Kurt, I'm sure) downstairs then have to be sped away to the med lab for several broken body parts. And Rogue likes to remodel doesn't she? Heh, heh... *backs away slowly*.

-PEACE (sincerely) ON EARTH, GOODWILL TO ALL MEN! Blackberry ;)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
You know just how to tickle don't you? You know how I am with the violence!

That sounded dirtier than I intended.