Reviews for Minako's harem
unknown chapter 21 . 12/27/2016
Please, if your still on, please continue! I love this whole entire story! 3
lucky chapter 21 . 5/21/2015
Anyway,I read so many p3 fanfic before but no one can beat yours! It really great! I really hope you update soon. It so sad that it suddenly stop on chapter 21
lucky chapter 21 . 5/21/2015
I love ths story but y know,I'm more with minato and minako
FeMC chapter 21 . 4/20/2015
It's great ﹏
macyxlovin chapter 21 . 5/13/2014
LOL This story is SOO FUNNY! XD I love it!
titan.p.medusawitch chapter 21 . 8/20/2013
ahhhh! I waiting for next chapterW
Phifalling chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
I think it's kind of funny you don't like Yukari, because this is my favorite version of her in any fanfiction I've read so far (fwi, I do like her); she comes off as sort of the one sane man. Anyways, hilarious story, keep up the great work.
erickamegs chapter 17 . 6/17/2013
CRAZIEST STORY ABOUT P3 hahaha but I love it! I just cant understand why minako is that stupid in here lmaonade.
Alexandira chapter 21 . 9/14/2012
This is just too good to be true. Great writing.
itsyoboii chapter 21 . 7/13/2012
ROFLOL the entire time i'm reading this fic XDDDDD
Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
omg theo is Minako's boyfriend? YESSSS! I LOVE THEO! he's the P3P version of Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji :D
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 21 . 11/11/2011
This story is poorly written and not very well thought out... but its fun! xD Nice to see a light hearted fic after reading so many sad FeMC stories.
Darkangelsonic chapter 21 . 10/19/2011
I'm feeling a bit lost myself... XD But great chapter~ _ So it's Aki that ends up with Minako~~ XD
Strawberyl chapter 19 . 8/12/2011
I love this story xD Minako's such an airhead
PrinceNoctis chapter 19 . 8/11/2011
omg i loved you so much i didn't expect that you would update so quickly either haha. okok now i getting a bit to excited lol. thank you for all your hard work and hope that you would continue updating.