Reviews for In the Meantime
Claire's Demons chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Oh hell, that was just so beautiul *sniff* yes, you actually CAN do it well...
Raven34link chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
aww i cried a little
I Skip-I Trip-I Fall chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
My baby cousin was watching the wiggles in the back ground the first time i read this. That was... interesting.

You can do the emotional stuff well too. I have read this 12 times and i'm going to read it again after I've finished this so i'll keep it brief. I love this. I think it's my favorite of all your one shots, but just to make sure i will have to go read all of your other ones again instead of studying for my science test. Or while studying for my science test. One of the two.
Lupa Dracolis chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
AWWWWWW! It's so cute! And isn't Rogue silly, thinking Gambit will go away? I mean, he's been stalking her for quite some time now!
Mcgmockingbird chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Hey, don't knock it, it was WELL done! Talent is as talent does. We'll take more of both comedy and the "emotional stuff" as you see fit!
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Awww, such a good Swamp Rat...I mean boyfriend! Yeah, boyfriend. That's what I meant. ;)
aecul chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Oh, sad. And sweet. I think it was well done. I loved the title and yep, pretty much the whole story. :)
queenith2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I loved when he started (sweetly) yelling at her
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Awwwww! That's all I've really got. It's awesome, you know that, though, don't you? It's just... Great. Just great. That's all I got.

-Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men Blackberry ;)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
It was. Well, I mean.

I'm being totally honest as I say that there are tears in my eyes.