Reviews for Something to Say
danielemlac chapter 1 . 4/16
Ownnnn essa história e muito boa! ;)
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I laughed throughout this entire fic. The narration was fantastic and hilarious. I especially like the not counting thing. Dont worry about Zoltan. I'm gonna be the one guiding him. I'll be like his evil Iroh. So you're on the Don't-Put-In-The-Salt-Mines List. No worries.
FireBornInsanity chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I, in a word, loved it... Wait that's two... :P
queenith2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Thnigs that made me laugh"

beast's twinkies

orange people doing the tango

rogue forgetting to tell remy

but seriuosly that was one of your best oneshots, its was pretty dang cute
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I have read all of these, from Simply Irrational Thinking to this one! And I must say that all were simply AMAZING!

aecul chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Oh yeah, I had a Romy idea once in the middle of the school hallway and it was awkward.

Hahaha. That was so cute. I liked the list of all the things that wouldn't distract her. And Emma (I love Emma).

Does being pregnant actually make you pass out? Cause that seems to happen all the time in fanfics and I've never heard of it happening in real life.

Fantastic job. Loved the whole thing. Romy baby stories are always adorable.

Was that the last one? It was really fun reading all those! Made my evening.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
SOOOO this is hilarious. seirously. Rogue sounds like me when i'm high on sugar or just being sarcastic. I like her this way. good job. woot woot! :D totally on the faves. rock on.
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Aww, Roguey and Remy are gonna be parents! Yay! Don't tell Kitty next, she'll bust your eardrums. Buy earplugs first, then tell. And I can just see Rogue, after finding out, rapidly talking at a hyped up pace until she suddenly blurts out to Hank, 'Can I hug you?'. That'd probably be my reaction too. This was great! But when, don't I say that about your Romy fics? Note to self, look up synonyms for 'great' for Blue's stories.

-Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men Blackberry ;)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Why Rogue, I've never seen you this... distracted.