Reviews for Counting
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
This is wonderful! I love how you used her thing with numbers as a base for a character study. Very well done! Happy writing!
ggggggggggggg chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This is some great angst. I'm definitely reading the rest :)
bruxabrvxa chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
WOW!

"She picks up the phone and makes a snap decision to reset the count"

THAT was just simply THE THING OF ALL TIMES. You could have finished your story right here, and it would be amazing already.

*goes mental*
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
brilliant end!

;D
Dana Hale chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
I really enjoyed this! I loved the progression of how Olivia worked through the pain/agony that was left in AltLiv's wake.
Lady by the Lake chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
I was thrilled to see you decided to give us one more chapter. I cannot adequately express how wonderful your writing is. Each paragraph was so brilliantly portrayed I could envision the entire scene in my head. And it was such a sweet, hopeful ending – just perfect.

All in all I absolutely loved it.
helikesitheymikey chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
leave it to her subconscious for there to be a test.

so...what all happened with the stepfather? he decide not to visit this year or did Peter's buddies get him?

really good job and I LOVE IT!

any chance you'll do a sequel?
Liz chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
I really loved the almost whimsical earlier chapters and this was different. I did like how the little snapshots show them moving on and getting better together and in a more ralistic timeframe than some stories. Love peter calling liv on the swimming and playback to chapter 2! Oh and broyles!
Torika Ushio chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
Last chapter is a little different from the rest, I think you should have stuck with the 'one topic', one shot type of chapters, but, it does draw the story into a satisfying end.
Sharon chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
Oh I'm so glad you've decided to give us one more chapter of this Excellent story! I can not tell you how amazing I think your writing abilities are. Hope your muse will continue to enable you to write such good stories!

Thank you!

Sharon
Lady by the Lake chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
Hi there,

First off all I wanted to mention that I’m working on my own WIP right now so I’m trying to avoid all other Fringe fics until completion. Then I saw this story was updated and, yeah, I had to sneak a peek.

Your writing is flawless. The characters so wonderfully portrayed. I am loving every nuance. It’s just pure win.

Cheers and please keep up the good work.
Famous4it chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Aw, I loved how she slowly moved on, and poor Peter! The best though were the number puzzles...
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
awesome chapter!

:D
mixedmuses chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
This is a wonderful story! Love how it ends...with hope.
tigersbride chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
I've just read this entire thing and I love it, please continue, excited to see where they go next!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »