Reviews for World Powers
CheesecakeKittyCat chapter 60 . 8/18
WHAT THE FUCK DRO. WHAT THE FUCK. SO YOU WENT WITH THE MIND-FUCKY ENDING, EH? *glares dangerously* What. The. Fuck. Good story though!
AkiseAru1010 chapter 60 . 6/8
Okay... Okay... I'm satisfied with the ending, ... but... WHY IS THERE A CLIFFHANGER?! I HAVE A LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH CLIFFHANGERS!

Anyways ... That was an awesome fanfic! And I love your writing (~)
Alphira chapter 60 . 3/21
Reading this fic was such a ride! I'm so glad this fic exists because AmeIta is my OTP and I love badass!Feli so much! Thank you! :D
BlazingInferno19 chapter 60 . 10/23/2016
*deep breathprepares list of compliments* Holy shitaki mushrooms this was great. The ending was perf and I can't help but feel a tad sorry for Germany. This was a great fanfic to read!
BlazingInferno19 chapter 27 . 10/20/2016
*NOISES THAT ARE NOT HUMAN* This fanfic is amazing. Allow me to fangirl for the rest of the fanfic *fangirling intensifies*
Guest chapter 32 . 7/14/2016
Ok you're a hella good writer. Really. But WHY do you make me love and hate britannia at the same time? I'm going to passive agressively add references about this if I ever dare myself to write a novel in the future I swear(?

Ah. Seriously. I wish I could write like you :3 I'm loving the story so far! (Although I was expecting you to torture us readers more, by making Feliciano think Alfred was acting when he actually wasn't. Like Alfred turning bad for real. But I'm okaY WITH IT BECAUSE MY FEELS WERE ALREADY SHATTERED LONG AGO, RIGHT?)

P.s: I love hate you as much as I love hate britannia. Holy fuck.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/14/2016
I'M STARTING TO SHIP SELFCEST ARTHUR AHH

You write very well. Like goddamn. Why aren't you famous yet.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2016
Im on chapter 2 so far but this is great, I love the way you write, how you articulate your words and stuff... It's awesome, just like Prussia! (Even though he is dying okno)
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
Well, now is Alfreds time to show how much of a hero he can be :)

And I am so glad you didn't pull the "this is AU it doesn't need to be realistic" bullshit on us. I mean it makes sense, even though alians are involved! You are awesome :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Ehh...I thougt Italy had it the worst? Then what is Germany doing under the rubbles?
Polly Little chapter 6 . 5/21/2016
Romano has a free ticket to join the X-Men!
HappyGirl99 chapter 60 . 2/7/2016
AAAHHHHHHH! That was absolutely AMAZING! This story was wonderful! Words can't describe how perfect it was! It made me lose hope, and then brought it back to life! Once again, what an amazing experience to read this!
Guest chapter 60 . 2/4/2016
I love your stories. I hope you'll come back one day.
Stalirious chapter 60 . 12/22/2015
This is beautiful. You could make a 400 page book with this!
KazchN chapter 60 . 12/13/2015
I will murder you if you don't tell me where you put the rest... Unless it's already out and about.