Reviews for Regrets
Alexlc chapter 33 . 1/19
Loved it! I am so glad that Tasha died. One thing was not clear to me. Did Tasha use compulsion to get Dimitri to agree to be her guardian?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
Adrian should have let her have a miscarriage, Rose and Dimitri are not mature enough to be having kids in this story! Hell he isn't willing to commit to the person he loves until he finds out she can have kids, that's pretty screwed up. She is only willing to have a baby if they both want it, definitely doesn't scream ready to be a parent.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
The thing I hate about stories like this is how you trivialize women's decision to have an abortion. Oh I am mad at the father so I am going to have an abortion. Instead of really looking at the issue and having the character really put some thought into her options. Way to play into stereotypes.
Cameron peterson chapter 12 . 6/23/2016
Please check and stop replacing the word "were" to "was". Thank you very much and that is really my only comment because the rest of the story was amazing!
monafoderasbcglobal.net chapter 33 . 4/25/2016
Wow. I am so happy you completed your stiry. I enjoyed reading it and you did a wonderful job writing it. I am a big fan of rose and dimitri and I am glad you kept them together. Wonderful job!
Vinaa Belikova chapter 33 . 11/5/2015
Aww!, Loved this Story...
VAvixin69 chapter 33 . 9/2/2015
Loved it!
WolfGrigoryPassionSoulmate chapter 19 . 5/14/2015
chicken shits
WolfGrigoryPassionSoulmate chapter 18 . 5/14/2015
wow... loved this chapter. but lol thats my cue to make like a tree and leave
ilovesos9467 chapter 33 . 2/25/2015
Awwe. Such a cute story. Loved the wedding
bella swan-whitlock chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
love this chapter rose amd demitri
Hemmo1996xx chapter 26 . 8/6/2014
Rose is over reacting. Dimitri didn't have any control what he did so why is Rose making a big deal about this?
Bretzke8 chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
Also I think you need to think about the characters. I don't think you really capturing them. You should try to rethink how they would treat each other and interact in these situations.
Bretzke8 chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
Ok I'm sorry I can't read any farther. Its just the writing needs help. I think the plot is fine, but I recommend that you re-wright the whole thing once your more experienced. Your ideas are good but I can tell that your in experienced just by the way its written. It sounds like a teenager rambling in her diary. There is a lack in vocabulary, adjectives and detail. It doesn't really draw a picture for me. You know? I think you have the potential to be a fantastic writer. You just need more practice and a bit of organization.
dsj chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
sooo she'll have a abortion if he doesn't want her...but she'll keep it if he does,,,,hmm that doesn't seem right does it?
I think she should go ahead and have that abortion anyway. He's only staying because you have a working womb rose! He would fuck Tasha just to have a baby! Probably any morio that would let him impregnante and your fucking ok with that? Fuck no, hell fucking no.i don't see how rose COULD EVER FORGIVE HIM...like ever he has no problem leaving you rose even though he loves you...that's not love rose! not at all. I kinda want her baby to die in that car accident...it would serve dimitri right!