Reviews for Hearing Silence
WhoLockGal chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
Very nice story,and I do lkike the Clara tie-in!
LoveAvonTARDIS chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Doctor who is NOT 30 years old, even when you wrote this! Haha :) its 50 years old!
netflixdemon chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
At first I thought you were going to make it be Donna
Girl-of-the-Redwoods chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
Awesome epilogue! :( I'm going to miss this story...
IzzyPure chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Ah. So we have to wait 120 days? You're as bad as Steven Moffat. :)
IzzyPure chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
For some reason, I started crying when Rose disappeared.
I half want to kill you for taking Rose away, because I am a selfish, selfish shipper, and I half want to hug you for such an amazing story. I'll just...*smacks* *hugs*
IzzyPure chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
I agree with Rose. The Doctor has changed too much in this regeneration. :/
Ooh, complete silence? Terrifying. Our power went out recently, so suddenly and completely. I never before noticied how LOUD quiet was. Silence...silence is really scary. It's stifling and horrible and it drowns you. It's...wrong. Just really, really wrong.
Missfantasyfreak chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
Ooh, this is starting to be more and more interesting! I'm really curious about this Hollow person! :) Keep writing!
hotsasukefan chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Hi, nice chapter can't wait to read more!
IzzyPure chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Hi.

Haha, noooo, I'm just kidding ya. Great chapter, honestly. When I heard it was the darkness I was like ERMAGAWD HERE COME THE VASHTA NERVADA! Haha, yeah. Well, vashta nervada aren't poetic, I don't believe. This seems to be a new species of alien, at least one we haven't encountered.
Hehe, sorry, had to put that in.
Yes, great chapter, amazing writing, as per usual. :)
rachel chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
I love your story! I think you made the Doctor react exactly how I pictured he would
ElfDrake chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Doctor Who is about fifty years old! XD Interesting story so far D
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
oh to see each other but no touch!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
Please update I wont to see the Doctor and Rose meet person to person and not through the transparent floor/ceiling
osnapitzlilly chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
Can't wait to see see the doctors reaction
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »