Reviews for Forever and a Day
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
So interesting and now I am heading to look for the multi-chapter story. Maybe its under a new title? Thanks for sharing. xo
kalizivis chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Wow...so powerful and I am definitely crying...
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I really, truly hope you continue this. I'm sitting here with tears running down my face, woman. Please?
alemorganx chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
please please PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEE continue with this one :)
Nelum Camilla chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
:) can't wait to read the story.
princesspewo chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Will you expand this story? The plot is amazing.
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Only discovered these stories for pic challenge recently. I've been trying to read each one. This is the 3rd out of 27 that I felt deserved a review. Wonderful story. Really impressed w/ your writing. Wish you would have continued this, it deserves a proper finish. But, whatever. Thank you for writing.
V3Ru chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
hey! i just read your story... so are you going to keep with it? its really good and intriguing.. heartbreaking and adictive... hope ypur good, take care.
dbpbatm chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Disturbing. But I think that was the point. Are you not continuing as stated?
BooksAddict chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Oooohhh... I usually hate angst... but I make the odd exception, and WOW is this intriguing. Love it, and can't wait for more.
Chatynette chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
i just simply adored you story...it was so moving so realisticaly written, like we are there alongside the characters...i can't wait to read what will follow...don't keep us waitin' too long.
SwiftDestiny chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
OMG! THIS STORY!... WOW! GREAT!
mehek18 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
when will you post the mini chap for this O/s?
mamato chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I really liked this one shot, but until I know more about EPOV, I find I don't like him very much. Here we have a girl who has had a really shitty life, and fate has really given her some really shitty hands and she's just trying to cope the best she can. For all we know, Edward went back to partying, living it up, and screwing around. I'm sure that's the case. Two TOTALLY different playing fields here. Bella deserves better than that if my assumptions are correct. She doesn't deserve a rich, conceited manwhore (most athletes are) and if I was her, I'd find someone worth my heart. For him to leave the way he did and try to get over her any way he could, which I'm sure was through sports, drugs, money, alcohol, and women while she sat home with a baby, going to school, and trying to mend her broken heart seems so unbalanced. He'll never be worthy of her, and if my feeling is correct, I bet he's engaged or something and being pressured into marrying, just from the little clues given. So while he's sexin it up, she takes care of a dying little boy. No. He will never be good enough for her, and I hope she sees that she's worth someone that would stay by her side and treat her with the respect she deserves...
Fates-Love-Queen chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This was a fab entry Hun. So heart breakingly sad, but beautifully written.

I had an inkling from the beginning that she was raped, but to hear her finally say it was so painful.

Add to that her sick son and the loss of Alice, and I don't know how she is still standing :(

I do have one burning question though. WHat does this mean?

"I didn't come here on a fucking business trip. I came here to find you. There's something I needed to see for myself if I am to make the choice they want me to make!"

Who are 'they' and what choice are they asking him to make? The first thought that popped into my head was some sort of arranged marriage, but... I don't know...

Can't wait for the next chapter Hun :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »