Reviews for Truth is
luvtheheaven chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
I've been skimming this... more out of curiosity than anything. I loved the House/Wilson friendship a lot and Wilson & House kind of are tied as my favorite characters on the show, but have never read any fanfics in this fandom. This is a romantic fic? I like them in a platonic way. I think they love each other like really close friends or family but truly are both straight men and I think if you're writing a Hilson romance, mention it in the story description and/or the genre - you're allowed two genres, so you can keep your "Angst" and just add "Romance". :P

Just saying. :P
pgrabia chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Been enjoying this thus far. I think you need to go on at least one more chapter and let them have their conversation. You kinda promised it when you hinted that they both had decided it was time, so it would be best to follow through with that. Just a suggestion-a little con-crit. It is your fic, of course, so you have to do what feels right.
COOKIE chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Don't stop now! You have captured both men's predicament so well. Perhaps you could have both men look at each other over their drinks realizing that they want the same thing and actually acting one their feelings.
ax10gas chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Interesting, hope you keep this going.
cookie chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Good start, Wilson very in character, House either knows whats happened or has his suspicions I think! Do keep writing