Reviews for A fresh new beginning
Wowza48 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
this is a good story
thatguy3331 chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
WHYYYYYYYY? XD jk. but I really suggest taking time into thinking on how your next story will go, like considering how you want it to end and a general layout of the beginning and inbetween parts. well, thirds times the charm, but it didn't work, so move forward to finisher four! aim for completion! I'll be looking forward to whatever you do next and will continue to give my honest opinions on your works as you have for mine, so til next time,

TheRandomGirl chapter 12 . 10/7/2011
Oooh it ended so abruptly! But oh well, I shall just wait for the next chapter. I have no knowledge on other people's OCs because I haven't been read zatch bell stories till now, but I'll be sure to read some so I can understand the story better! I like azure :D and zatch and Tia being together is awesome! :D but it's still sad that their daughter isn't exactly like them... But then again zeon was evil at first too, while zatch wasn't! I think your story's pretty nice! And I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
Iostorm chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Enjoying the story so far. Are you still accepting OCs?

Mamodo: Gatrion

Appearance: Gatrion is a humanoid beetle wearing an army helmet and has a bomb timer mounted on his head.

Spell Theme: Disruption of Opponent(s)/ Insects/ Flying

Spells:

Fairon: Gatrion's fingers extend and tie up his opponents.

Zirosen: Gatrion fires a fast-moving spark from his hands that disrupts the opponent's nervous system, immobilizing the opponent in the area where they were hit.

Mantiruk- Gatrion's arms are turned into mantis-like claws, which can cut through almost anything and easily crush opponents.

Fligaruk- The wings on Gatrion's back turn into razor-like appendages, able to cut through most everything, and Gatrion's flight speed is increased.

Faizirosen- Gatrion's fingers extend and strike his opponent(s) multiple times and disrupt their nervous system, immobilizing the areas in which they were hit.

Fliusen- Gatrion flies at the opponent at a speed faster than sound and slices through them.

Beshield- Gatrion summons a giant beetle shell to protect him. The shell can withstand a blast from a tank.

Kuron Fligaruk- Gatrion becomes stronger, growing a second pair of wings that are shaped like giant hands and can strike someone with powerful blows and grab opponents while still flying.

Ekuseresu Fliga- Gatrion summons hundreds of giant arrows made out of his razor wings that strike the opponent.

Giga Weirisen- Gatrion fires a dart from his mouth that can penetrate any defense and invade the opponent's body. Once inside, the dart releases a chemical that doubles the opponent's body weight and continually doubles the opponent's weight every minute.

Dio Podar- Gatrion fires many deadly, poisonous darts from his mouth.

Dioga Betodon- Gatrion summons a huge, flying insect that has a huge stinger on its back, razor-sharp wings, and can fire out blasts of electricity at the opponent from its head. When wounded, the beetle can separate into many smaller insects that fly at the opponent with sharp wings and cut them. The smaller beetles can reform into the giant beetle and the beetle will be completely healed, but the more small beetles that are harmed, the less effective the giant beetle will be.

Shin Hororuk- Gatrion becomes a giant, hornet-like creature that can fire many poisonous stingers from it's tail, fire bolts of electricity from it's tail, fire out blasts of nerve-disrupting electricity from its head, and fire powerful lasers from its eyes. Gatrion can regenerate any part of his body that was destroyed or cut off in this form.

Bookkeeper: Roland

Appearance: Wears a black t-shirt and jeans. He has long black hair. He battles for Gatrion because Gatrion is his only friend.

He is friendly, but because every person he ever tried to make friends with ignored him and mocked him, he can become very angry easily. He is cautious, always staying away from people who he knows he could never trust. This makes up for Gatrion, who is wild and crazy when it comes to encountering mamodo who promise him the opportunity of great battles. However, his caution can lead to extreme paranoia easily, which alienates him from others, but also allows Gatrion to have plenty of back-up plans to rely on when their initial strategy fails in combat. Roland is 20 years old.
Shiori and Shiroi chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
WHY IT'S A CLIFFHANGER IN THERE? Щ(ºДºщ)

lol this story is on it's way to be perfect! :9

comeon, you need to update again ;)ed to update again ;)
Vstriker chapter 12 . 8/17/2011
NICE CHAPTA! It's relaxing to see an update from someone for so long. Great chapter and i hope another update comes soon.
thatguy3331 chapter 12 . 8/17/2011
This was a good chapter, man sayuri is sure... wow... thats stuff I'd expect from Marisa !(Grins evily at the thought of pitting them against each other) But other than that, the fight between them and kai was fun to read, and Azure and Adella finally getting some info on their past... and what a past it was...

one thing I noticed was that spacing between the twins and kai's bits weren't seperated, while its not a huge problem its still was kinda confusing. But still I'm wondering what Excellion's gonna ask nymph now that he feels the twins are safe? guess I'll have to wait, so til then...

LaZy-RaIn-DaNcEr chapter 12 . 8/17/2011
Great chapter! Wow Trance's spells sure are strong. I never expected spells to have such an effect on a bookowner. Ouch. I liked how you had Kai training while carrying Haley. That was hilarious. I don't know if I've mentioned it but Haley also trains herself as well like how she ran with Kai in Iron's story. She just mainly trains Kai in hopes of getting rid of his laziness lol Ooh looks like Haley has another rivalry with another girl. She and Sayuri really don't like each other haha Wow all that stuff happened to Haley? Poor girl lol I loved how Kai's face darkened at the mention of Haley falling down the stairs. I love when people write his protective side X ) The fight was pretty intense. I definitely didn't expect the outcome. I'm glad Kai didn't pass out. At least that proves he's not as weak as Trance and Sayuri thought. Hmm looks like the twins have quite the background. Poor Azure having to pretend to be a girl. I'm really curious about what happened after Sola's encounter with the wolf. I can't wait to see what happens next! X D

Keep up the good work! Update Soon Please! _
UndeadSloth chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
R U still accepting OCs? Nice fic BTW
DeathySophia chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
What an action packed chapter (and bloody in Amy and Grace's case)! i felt really sorry for Grace, those commentators were just so mean! Noel's fight was awesome and i can't wait to hear Azure's history!
LaZy-RaIn-DaNcEr chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
What an action packed chapter. There was never a dull moment that's for sure. So that's why Ria hates Azure so much poor kid not like it's his fault. I'm glad Sola arrived just in time to save Azure and Rika. I'm interested in learning why nobody can know his true gender. Wow Grace's fight sure was bloody I had no idea who was gonna win till the end. Trance and his partner sure are rough. They really do hate Grace lol I'm glad Noel was finally able to shake off Vero with the help of Agu. I can't wait to see what happens next! X D

Keep up the good work! Update Soon Please! _
Vstriker chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
NICE COMEBACK CHAPTA! Don't worry man, flaming is the last thing i'm going to do. Anyhow you got Grace's fighting style down pretty well(In the boxing ring anyhow) so props to you. I wasn't sure you were going to remember her endurance ether, but sure enough you did! Can't wait for your next chap.
thatguy3331 chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
This was a great chapter the fights were all cool to read and I can't wait to hear about Azure's reasoning for being a girl! Also I laughed at how trance and sayuri were laughing at grace's defeat and made such a joke out of it, they really do hate her guts huh? XD

however theres something I must point out, and that is that you called bryant Josh at some point in the second to last part of noel's fight, so you might wanna fix that.

well til next time;

Alias67 chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
Wow, I really fell behind on this story...

Anyway, I liked this chapter a lot better than the last. Keeping it almost strictly brawling also made it a lot more interesting. Keep writing, this story is very well written!
DeathySophia chapter 10 . 5/17/2011
Woohoo! a quick update and it was epic! i kept rubbing my face everytime the boxers exchanging punches, trying to imagine how hurt it was, and Azure was cornered by the princess! how the hell did Gash teach his daughter to have such a personality! anyway, i love the way you introduce the new chars and i wonder whose power Excellion had felt. update soon :)