Reviews for The Harem Plan Commences
I hope you do make a sequel!
rito and mikan should remember this.
MisterLooneyTune chapter 15 . 2/5
My favorite chapters are the ones with Momo, Run, Haruka and this one with Lala. Awesome story.
MisterLooneyTune chapter 1 . 1/31
Why Momo so hot when she's being perverted and naughty? I just don't know why it's so attractive to me.
I think some people would actually enjoy ringo
I can't write this on all of your chapters since its already finished so i'll say this once nobody ever tuchs a mans lebido EVER!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
Momo is evil and slightly adorable in a evil sort of way at the end lol good job
Justwannaknow chapter 11 . 11/19/2016
its good, i enjoy your writing and i hope you do the filler with akiho and ringo. I really want to read it.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
Good
lordevasto chapter 9 . 9/29/2016
dont include ringo and haruko cuz the story wont be good add mea n tear n try to create a riko situation
wtdtd chapter 17 . 8/14/2016
this isn't romantic, this is mindrape!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/28/2016
I think you this is not alternate "ending" but continuation from the last chapter by skipping ch. 1-15 with little differences as I can see that momo is very brilliant at delivering her mission to help rito to be a harem king and as consequence of that is rito becoming king of deviluke himself and you make a good choice by cliffhanging this "ending" so that the continuation of this work is you want this work to be doorstopper by adding Mea to be rito's victim too and if you want Mea's boss at to love ru darkness can be added all ,who doesn't want bigger family ?
Iridocyclitis666 chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
this is very bold, shit I got a nosebleed again
im dying chapter 5 . 5/5/2016
mikan x rito omg kill me plz mikan is 12 and is like in 5th or 6th grade and rito is 16 INCEST FTW
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 16 . 5/3/2016
Wow, and this begins a loop