Reviews for The Harem Plan Commences
wtdtd chapter 17 . 8/14
this isn't romantic, this is mindrape!
I think you this is not alternate "ending" but continuation from the last chapter by skipping ch. 1-15 with little differences as I can see that momo is very brilliant at delivering her mission to help rito to be a harem king and as consequence of that is rito becoming king of deviluke himself and you make a good choice by cliffhanging this "ending" so that the continuation of this work is you want this work to be doorstopper by adding Mea to be rito's victim too and if you want Mea's boss at to love ru darkness can be added all ,who doesn't want bigger family ?
Iridocyclitis666 chapter 2 . 6/28
this is very bold, shit I got a nosebleed again
im dying chapter 5 . 5/5
mikan x rito omg kill me plz mikan is 12 and is like in 5th or 6th grade and rito is 16 INCEST FTW
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 16 . 5/3
Wow, and this begins a loop
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 17 . 5/3
Nice versions.
Mea ia now helping Momo with the haram plan and the is Natemaer and Darkness
MattDaDonn chapter 5 . 3/19
Hmm not really into the taboo stuff, but still was a great scene nonetheless
Worst thing you could ever do. Everyone who likes this story is a sick FUCK and so are you for creating it commit. This is the type of material one should never write. This story should be punishable to you by Hara Kiri. What the fuck were you thinking. Harems are sickening.
Death Son chapter 16 . 2/6
I like it,,
By the way my friend wants to know if he can whach the episode...
What would that be?
kalied blood chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
sorry for a late review even though a have read this story many times..your a good author in this genre so keep it up!
Joe chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
About nana not liking rito thats not true at the beginning she didnt like him but with the anime progressing she begun to like rito more and more you can read about her on wiki pedia and it wil tell you everything in the anime it self you can see rito hug her there it is beginning that she likes him with a bit of tsundere thing but i like it so far now and a other thing momo will never do that with a pollen she is waiting when rito is opening up to the girls
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2015
hahaha the 2nd ending was funny
tibo chapter 10 . 6/4/2015
Holy snapin assholes i love it
Jeff chapter 17 . 5/28/2015