Reviews for Intoxicating
The.Burlesque.Mistress.92 chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
Crane you butt hole. I hope Teagan does something to get him back
for playing with her like this. Even something small like making him jealous. ;3
VoldemortsBFF chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
This story is dark yet intoxicating!. Haha get it? Cuz that's the name of the...yeah. Anyway, please continue!
Dr.camfiction chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
I just had to stop for a second and say this: this is beautifully written. You capture and portray Cranes calm madness perfectly, and the amount of description and details in your writing is astounding. You've got a real talent , and have placed me in Jon's mind. Keep it up. :-)
Dr.camfiction chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
She is SO naive! Break her, Crane. Break her.
VoldemortsBFF chapter 10 . 11/23/2015
Woof. Please continue this, I'm really enjoying this!
SethadoreVGC chapter 10 . 11/20/2015
Oh, I like this one! :D This story is great and I don't think you should give up on it!
Nomi chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
This was way short~ It was good though.
Fallenangel9005 chapter 9 . 9/23/2015
I can't wait for more!
naturalbornsynner chapter 9 . 9/5/2015
Oh God! I don't even know where to begin! This story is so good and I cannot wait to see where you take this! I know Crane doesn't love her but I don't even know what I want to happen, honestly! I hope you update soon!
PepperCornPie chapter 8 . 8/9/2015
excellent chapter!
I'm excited for the next chapter
PepperCornPie chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
This is a very interesting story!
im loving the twisted relationship view this girl and Crane has. I'm actually really intrigued what this will do to the girl...will she become a villain herself? or become a devoted follower of Crane?...maybe she wont be able to keep up with Cranes madness and die? ohh i hope not!
she kinda reminds me of a shy Harley Quinn right now (before Harley met the Joker and went crazy)
Awesome update
PepperCornPie
The Puppeteer Patient 120402 chapter 7 . 7/13/2015
So short! But awesome! I don't mean to pester you, and I know that you have a life like the rest of us, but...when do you think your next update will be?
kindtrauma chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
Please update!
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
This is so wrong, but love always makes people do stupid things.
Johanna Crane chapter 6 . 2/13/2015
I love the way you write Crane. Far too often, he's shown in fanfiction as some pathetic pushover who falls for every damn Mary Sue. But you write him as the evil, twisted son of a bitch he is, and for that, you have my most sincere gratitude and thanks. Keep it up!