Reviews for Intoxicating
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2016
so good!
BellChellType40 chapter 14 . 10/13/2016
Nooo! Don't leave me hanging here! Amazing story!
Cotille S chapter 13 . 8/16/2016
Boy oh boy, you have crazy talent for story-telling. You capture Crane's quiet, calm madness PERFECTLY.
You write in such a beautifully engaging way, I was intrigued from the very first paragraph.
Dying for the next chapter, keep up the fantastic work!
Forbidden Moons chapter 13 . 7/6/2016
Oh darling don't stop here! I can't wait for the next update! ;)
Forbidden Moons chapter 12 . 7/6/2016
She's so easily manipulated that it's almost endearing XD Oh dear, I wonder if this is how Crane feels as well...
Forbidden Moons chapter 9 . 7/6/2016
This is simply delicious aaaaaaah I totally understand Crane's way of thinking, so um... I must be mentally unwell XD
Forbidden Moons chapter 4 . 7/6/2016
My goodness, this is simply exquisite! Why, it's so easy to fall for Crane, isn't it? I almost pity the clueless girl. ALMOST, ehehe~
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
This is so twisted that it's irresistible. *smirks*
LovelyFandomLover chapter 13 . 6/14/2016
Love this so much. Teagen is such a compelling character. Where at times I feel frustrated with her but I still like her. I can't wait to see Teagen character progress as the story continues.
gossamermouse101 chapter 13 . 5/13/2016
Oh I'm so excited for the next chapter!
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Fuckin' dark and awesome right out of the gate \(o_o)/ Sold me immediately.
The.Benevolent.Void.Mistress chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
Crane you butt hole. I hope Teagan does something to get him back
for playing with her like this. Even something small like making him jealous. ;3
VoldemortsBFF chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
This story is dark yet intoxicating!. Haha get it? Cuz that's the name of the...yeah. Anyway, please continue!
Dr.camfiction chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
I just had to stop for a second and say this: this is beautifully written. You capture and portray Cranes calm madness perfectly, and the amount of description and details in your writing is astounding. You've got a real talent , and have placed me in Jon's mind. Keep it up. :-)
Dr.camfiction chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
She is SO naive! Break her, Crane. Break her.