Reviews for Intoxicating
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 2/26
This is so wrong, but love always makes people do stupid things.
Johanna Crane chapter 6 . 2/13
I love the way you write Crane. Far too often, he's shown in fanfiction as some pathetic pushover who falls for every damn Mary Sue. But you write him as the evil, twisted son of a bitch he is, and for that, you have my most sincere gratitude and thanks. Keep it up!
Yes finally you updated I've been waiting for so long! An you didn't disappoint! No one ever writes crane FanFiction, but yours is truly superb! Please update again soon I can't wait to see what crane an teagan do next
magical-pond chapter 6 . 1/30
This keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for the next chapter !
Johanna Crane chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
Poor little Teagen. You're in Scarecrow's world now. And Jonny-boy, you evil genius. Hurting poor little girls. For shame. Love the story. Please update soon!
latinaangel38 chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Loooooove! Update soon!
ScaryCrow chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
This is getting more interesting. Cant wait to see how this goes!
Jasmine Scarthing chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
I hope we get a glimpse into Teagan's personality! Shy, quiet characters can also be interesting-they just need to have a complex personality and a background.

And Dr. crane, SERIOUSLY?
girlwiththedragontatooine chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
ahhhhh I'm so glad to be reading this story again! It's great to see how much you've improved as a writer and already I can see more of Teagan's character coming out in the story! I'm excited to keep reading the new chapters!
ScaryCrow chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Loving this story so far. Such a well portrayed Crane. Can't wait to read more!
Jasmine Scarthing chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Awwww, I like Teagan! I'm following this!
SurroundedInDarkness chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
I'll be the first to admit that I am not a fan of OC's. They tend to be self inserts or very one dimensional characters. However after reading this chapter my interest has been piqued. Your Crane is definetely in character and how I've always imagined him to be. In the past I've always seen him as somewhat sexually repressed, asexual even, so I am very interested to see how you go about doing this. Can't wait to read more:)
Silenthunder chapter 19 . 1/2/2014
Hahaha! I KNEW IT! I KNEW he was going to ask that! Perfect way to end the story.
PrettyLittleMasochist chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
I have to say I love Jonathan's breaking teagans will like he did when she was really weak willed to begin with. Their relationship is chilling.
PrettyLittleMasochist chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I love this first chapter its so chilling the description is exquisite and crane is very in character. I love it.