Reviews for The QuadWizard Tournament
Cocopop55 chapter 13 . 11/11
Please tell me you're not abandoning this story when it's so close to ending :
It's very not often I find a crossover focusing on Team Gai
silverbyakugan chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
I love tenten
Alibi Nonsense chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
(1) Soooo... Jesus was a ninja was he? In the beginning, God created Heaven, the Earth and the Narutoverse. XD Nice theory.
Keep going. Love it.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
I wish we could get those flavours of ice-cream in muggle England. :( Not fair. Wizards get all the interesting stuff.
Stitched In Ice chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
Hdnjeuehrhgeheh. Why would you leave a cliff hanger like that? That's so... Unyouthful! I youthfully implore you to please continue the story!
The Masked Idiot chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
Nanashi-chan195 chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
You have got to be fuckin' kidding me. UPDATE ALREADY! I love this story, I really do. BUT YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN OVER A YEAR!
jaelin910 chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
the problem with the idea that the death eaters might be a problem is that, while it isn't totally inaccurate, lee'd just need to take of his weights for them to win. that's the problem with fics involving lee; I don't like when characters have voluntary, unnecessary, power-limiters. (especially if they don't want to take off the limiter when they're losing a life-or-death battle)
M chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
I was rooting for Tenten the whole time.
queen-sheep chapter 13 . 3/5/2012
Update soon! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/16/2012
Can you please update? I really like this story and I have been waiting for a while for you to update! Sorry if I offended you in any way throufh this review, because I'm not really a patient person... Oops?
Bard of Chaos chapter 13 . 9/18/2011
Ooh! Cliffy! And really Harry? Get it through your thick skull! Tenten. Does. Not. Like. You. Harry seems so stupid in his thoughts some times. I mean, wanting to feed her? And he's all posseive too. Go Tenten! Break his heart and smash it too pieces! Mwahaha!-ligtning flashes in the background-
Pikachu chapter 10 . 8/25/2011
Why can't you just make Rita-Frigging-Skeeter keel over already? It would also be nice if someone went and broke every single quill that that b**** owns. If you make a sequel, please put every news reporter in Harry Potter on a guillotine! (Yeah, I have something against nosy people)
SaturnXK chapter 2 . 7/13/2011