Reviews for Perchance to Dream
Pyejammies chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
OK, I am going to murder Leah quietly and slowly - Bwahahaa and I might also murder Jake for being a blind, greedy prick. It's his own fault he has food poisoning. I love this. I've never had such a strong reaction to Jake and Leah before. Well done!
DutchGirl01 chapter 28 . 12/15/2012
Loved this chapter, great work as always.
Pyejammies chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Way to go, Bella. You got yourself noticed. Leah needs to be pushed off the Brooklyn Bridge. Is Jacob coming down with food poisoning? I could poison him after what he did the food Bella made. She might have wanted some but not off the floor.
jea28 chapter 28 . 12/15/2012
Thanks so much for the up-date. This remains one of my favourite stories because of your intriguing and complicated characters. Your Edward, especially, is fascinating and provocative. I want to know what's going on in his mind. Your Bella fills me with pathos...she is so sure that love will see her through, regardless of what she must personally sacrifice. I want that to be true for her so much. With this chapter, I get the feeling that Ms. Evanson is lying...who doesn't know about what is killing a loved one? However, with so many lies floating around, it's hard to decipher. Excellent story. Really looking forward to more.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you!
Pyejammies chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
With Jacob getting a recording contract that could be the only friend Bella has out the window.
Pyejammies chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Bella seems a sad soul.
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
She seems to have it all with Edward but what is making her want to get out and leave it all behind? I'm looking forward to finding out.
DutchGirl01 chapter 27 . 11/20/2012
Another amazing chapter, loved it.
Jdancer189 chapter 27 . 11/20/2012
Damn cliffhanger!

Loved the chapter. I really want to know what's going on with Edward.

P.S. I tried reading your RK fan fics on your wordpress but they are password protected
chicalicious chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
So this is an interesting twist. I definitely think Bella should tell him because keeping secrets just backfires. Even though giving him this news will just create a whole lot of drama and chaos in itself.

-C
chicalicious chapter 25 . 11/4/2012
So they're moving into Edward's brand new upper east side penthouse. Edward continues to manipulate Bella and its like he has brainwashed her. There are tiny glimpses of happiness and something that resembles love and then either Edward or Bella do or say something completely messed up.

So Emmett presents this "gift" to Edward like it was meant for him and Jane, but then later on Emmett says that their dad got it for him because he needs stability. So is Edward's family aware that he is with Bella now or not?

-C
bbp1 chapter 26 . 10/12/2012
Good chapter...hope that Bella will listen/hear whatever the truth is!
reve2weaver chapter 26 . 10/9/2012
oooh, this is getting good: Alice's brinkmanship is all kinds of evil and surprise. Will Bella be driven by her fears of betrayal? Is Edward's love true? Stay tuned, same bat time, same bat channel!
DutchGirl01 chapter 26 . 10/9/2012
Another strong chapter, loved it.
bbp1 chapter 25 . 10/2/2012
Finally trying to catch up on my FF reads, new job is kicking my butt! Wow this Emmett is an ass...just saying! Hopefully Bella and Edward can live together...just have to wait and see where you go with this! Good Chapter!
516 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »