Reviews for Perchance to Dream
fanaserie chapter 20 . 2/8/2013
bella shouldn't trust alice
staceleo chapter 30 . 2/8/2013
What an ending! Great chapter!
chicalicious chapter 29 . 1/14/2013
Oh Bella, Bella, Bella. Her thoughts seem to express that she fears him, because if anyone she knows were in a relationship with someone like him, she would encourage them (or force them) to leave the relationship. Yet, she continues to try to convince herself that she can fix Edward. She can make him better, she can help him forget, she will support him when he has no one else. But in order to do all that she is keeping secrets from him and we all know that secrets don't stay hidden forever.

Big time jump, but I'm confused because Bella said it had been a month since she had talked to Esme but the dates at the beginning of the chapters are two months apart.

DutchGirl01 chapter 29 . 1/12/2013
Another great chapter, loved it.
chicalicious chapter 28 . 12/30/2012
Ugh, how many people have to warn her before she listens?! Esme even said by the time she sees what's wrong and is ready to leave it will be too late. I feel like a statement like that combined with the voicemail message, the obvious concern she immediately had for Bella's welfare, and the other people warning her would at least give her pause to contemplate things and consider that they know more than her, but she is stubbornly convinced that she knows Edward and his good nature. I'm worried for her.

I hope you had a great Christmas hon. Here's to a wonderful New Year!

chicalicious chapter 27 . 12/30/2012
Hey babes, it's been awhile, but after having almost two weeks off from work for the holidays I have managed to work my way through 4 months worth of fic updates.
So this chapter had me copying and pasting quotes like crazy. I'll start off with this one-"I kept a blind eye to the signs. They were all there. I just wasn't paying attention."-really?! Well, at least she is somewhat aware that she has been unaware. This reminds me a lot of my mom, she doesn't see what she doesn't WANT to see. Later on in the chapter, even Edward himself, tells Bella that she has him on a pedestal. She does and he even sees it. She says he's a wonderful boyfriend, yet she is keeping secrets from him and she almost seems scared of him when he gets the dreaded eye color. Her gut tells her something is off yet she chooses to ignore it!
"This was who he was: the guy who demanded I be honest with him but wouldn't return the favor. I couldn't even ask him for the truth."-THIS has always driven me crazy about this Edward. He wants full disclosure from Bella but he doesn't reciprocate. Relationships, at least good ones, don't work that way. I would say more but I am dying to read the next chapter.

Pyejammies chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
OK, I am going to murder Leah quietly and slowly - Bwahahaa and I might also murder Jake for being a blind, greedy prick. It's his own fault he has food poisoning. I love this. I've never had such a strong reaction to Jake and Leah before. Well done!
DutchGirl01 chapter 28 . 12/15/2012
Loved this chapter, great work as always.
Pyejammies chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Way to go, Bella. You got yourself noticed. Leah needs to be pushed off the Brooklyn Bridge. Is Jacob coming down with food poisoning? I could poison him after what he did the food Bella made. She might have wanted some but not off the floor.
jea28 chapter 28 . 12/15/2012
Thanks so much for the up-date. This remains one of my favourite stories because of your intriguing and complicated characters. Your Edward, especially, is fascinating and provocative. I want to know what's going on in his mind. Your Bella fills me with pathos...she is so sure that love will see her through, regardless of what she must personally sacrifice. I want that to be true for her so much. With this chapter, I get the feeling that Ms. Evanson is lying...who doesn't know about what is killing a loved one? However, with so many lies floating around, it's hard to decipher. Excellent story. Really looking forward to more.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you!
Pyejammies chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
With Jacob getting a recording contract that could be the only friend Bella has out the window.
Pyejammies chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Bella seems a sad soul.
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
She seems to have it all with Edward but what is making her want to get out and leave it all behind? I'm looking forward to finding out.
DutchGirl01 chapter 27 . 11/20/2012
Another amazing chapter, loved it.
Jdancer189 chapter 27 . 11/20/2012
Damn cliffhanger!

Loved the chapter. I really want to know what's going on with Edward.

P.S. I tried reading your RK fan fics on your wordpress but they are password protected
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »