Reviews for Perchance to Dream
bbp1 chapter 19 . 1/10/2012
Great chapter! Love the intensity, can't wait to see what happens...
evilnat chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Finally able to review!

I saw your teaser on The Fictionators and thought i'd give it a read.

Intrigued by the first chapter! Its really good and i cant wait to hit next and see where it goes.
Cullenboyz chapter 16 . 1/7/2012
It was never love and it will never be love?

*tight lips*

Your Bella is one tough chick. I do not get her, not at all. But I will keep reading, because you have not yet told us what the hell happened. :P

You are ebil. i will say it again.
Cullenboyz chapter 15 . 1/7/2012
OH FOR CHRISSAKE WOMAN! THEY HAVEN'T EVEN FUCKED YET, AND YOU'RE BREAKING THEM UP.

*tapping foot*

You are seriously skipping the part where they are happily making like rabbits and going straight for the angst? Again?

You are like Stephanie M, only way more sadistic and with better lemons.

Okay, I know I'm having an unattractive tantrum.

The whole stalking thing is kinda killing me. By the time all of the social networks were up and huge, I was solidly married, so I never had to deal with it from a meeting new people to date point of view. But I cannot imagine NOT stalking someone I was interested in, when it is so easy to do now. I would think it would be kind of assumed...like, if you put that stuff out there on the internet, you have to assume ppl are going to read it. I know your Bella is not the most consistent or rational person and is very emotional - all the reasons I love her - so, is this just her, or would anyone be pissed off to find that someone was trolling their facebook stuff and looking for tagged photos? Old people want to know.

*eyes your story*

So really, when I hit next, I'm getting Bella a year later, leaving? *lip quivers*

fuckety fuck.

ebil.
Cullenboyz chapter 14 . 1/7/2012
Ah, obsession, I remember it well. I don't believe I ever got to experience it in a MUTUAL way, alas. *eyeroll* There was that really hot guy in college. I googled him recently. Still hot, and making documentaries. Yeah, I can pick 'em. But I digress..

You write it as if you've been there, lol.

Anyway, I'm thoroughly sucked in again, and looking at the remaining chapters with trepidation. I know muses are a fickle bunch, but I sincerely hope yours are up and running, bc I need to keep reading!
Cullenboyz chapter 13 . 1/7/2012
Well, hi! I caught up again. :)

That was some damn fine train lovin'. The intensity of this physical relationship is killing me. Not to mention the number of unanswered questions.

Thanks for making Jane the other woman instead of Tanya. I hate it when it's Tanya.
bbp1 chapter 18 . 12/27/2011
Great chapter! Really like this story girl!
October25 chapter 18 . 12/26/2011
I don't know if it's an accident but the chapter is twice if you look you'll see that you must've accidentally copied it under. anyways really good chapter, jessica is a b*tch and Edward is too darn polite at least I hope that's all it is :)
Hadley Hemingway chapter 17 . 12/5/2011
After a review I read, I hustled right over and read this whole fic through - wow. Simply wow. The tumult of emotion and intensity here is amazing - my nerves are on edge and I'm just a reader! You're doing such a great job with this and I am waiting with anticipation (and anxiety) for the next update.
WickedCurveBall74 chapter 17 . 11/23/2011
Oh, I feel a cat-fight coming on. Cat-fight! Lol! Great update, great citrus, girl!
keyecullen chapter 17 . 11/15/2011
Had to laugh about the fake wooden bed! Ouch! Yummy lemons! I would not have read all that stuff for Esme either! Are you kidding me? With Edward around? Nope, nosireebob! No stinkin' way! LOL! Thankfully though Edward had his game face on and came up with a solution! And "thank" him she should.

But wait...Jessica Stanley? WTH? Can't wait to see what that is all about! LOL!

Keye
chicalicious chapter 17 . 11/13/2011
Lol, Im already getting that sick feeling in my stomach with these two. Its too intense, too consuming, too suffocating. I know they think its love and passion but its obsessive. That was a crazy hot lemon though, thanks for that! Im interested to find out why Jessica Stanley is sitting where Bella is supposed to be. It can't be good. Incredible chapter sweetie!

~C
bbp1 chapter 17 . 11/12/2011
Wow really good chapter...it just gets better and better!
dhobbs chapter 16 . 11/10/2011
I've just spent close to an hour reading through this voraciously. I feel all twisted inside and I literally can't wait until you update again. I don't know how you take words that I know and use in everyday life and spin them into these gut-wrenchingly beautiful sentences, into this story with characters that I just want to climb inside and learn, characters and words that leave me breathless and my heart pounding, but I do know I want more.

Please update soon. I need more.
atbatbatb chapter 14 . 11/9/2011