Reviews for Perchance to Dream
BelieveItOrNot chapter 50 . 7/28/2013
What is up with Carlisle?
Is he really thinking about what's best for Edward? Does he really think he was happiest with Jane? Or does Carlisle have some other agenda here? Maybe Carlisle is simply where Edward gets his anger problems and his controlling behavior.

I feel like I should sleep, but your story does this thing to me where I have to keep reading and ignore sleep.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 49 . 7/28/2013
You do a really great job of having Edward make excuses and justifying his behavior. As lone incidences, his excuses are logical, but altogether, you can really see how controlling he is with Bella. And then he goes and berates her over her school studies.

The man does not handle stress well. And he wants to protect Bella from everyone except himself, only he can hurt her the most.
xxeverlastinglovexx chapter 53 . 7/27/2013
First of all, congratulations on making it to the end of your story. I'm sure pouring so much of yourself into a situation you're writing isn't easy, so well done.
Personally though, I don't feel this is the end, either for these two or for you. I can't reconcile the idea of your Bella and Edward and a HEA.
Good luck in the future, and if a plot bunny hits you, run with it!
BelieveItOrNot chapter 48 . 7/27/2013
Hmm, every chapter makes me think and question. Was Edward looking at Jane as Edward or as Brick? And was Carlisle really looking at Bella as if he were disgusted?

I want to dislike Carlisle and Emmett, but I feel like there's more to their story. Maybe they're looking out for Edward's interests and really don't care who else they hurt in the process. Curious to find out, though. :)
BelieveItOrNot chapter 47 . 7/27/2013
"So you know... everything?" - hmm, does she really know everything? Or does she just think she knows all there is to know?

What's up with all the gifts for Jane under the tree? And all of this stuff between Edward, Carlisle, and Elizabeth is such a mystery.
woosh48 chapter 53 . 7/25/2013
Thanks for sharing all these thoughts as well as PTD. There were some updates I would skip to the bottom to see where her head was at and then would go back and read. I like the way it ended. It would have been interesting to know Edwards thoughts at times also. Thanks and good luck!
adabanu chapter 53 . 7/25/2013
Hello! Thank you so much for your strenght to finish, for your incredible generosity to share your talent for free. I must say, I paid a lots of money to read stories 10 times worse. It was an incredible journey and I am glad to see it end, because I read here many beautiful stories but no end. So, good luck on your further and continue to write.
Love, Anca from Romania :))
chicalicious chapter 53 . 7/25/2013
Well my dear it's done. It is not what I expected. Am I happy? Have my feelings about wanting them together changed? I don't know. I don't know because I feel like there are too many unknowns for this to be the end. Now obviously if you say its complete then I have to accept that, but from this point I will always be left wondering what happened to them.

-C
MaryMary123 chapter 25 . 7/25/2013
I may have to take medication If I keep reading. I want to grab her and run.
MaryMary123 chapter 24 . 7/25/2013
She is not paying attention to her job. He is dragging her down.
MaryMary123 chapter 23 . 7/25/2013
Controlling. Not good.
MaryMary123 chapter 22 . 7/25/2013
ahh He hides his gay affiliation. So he is bi- Well. I say She needs to leave him. He is only going to hurt her. Too much drama.
quinzy chapter 53 . 7/25/2013
You got that very true... "hiding behind fear is not living" I admit I find it quite a bit hard understanding this story but as you continue I did understand it. The story is quite hard to grasp but as you go along you understand what's going on with the characters.
I truly love this story. And for all reasons I would like to read it all over again and have a PDF of it if you'll make one. It's hard work writing a story. And I'm very proud of you to have it completed despite the fact that it truly took so long before it reached its end. And end that is so emotional that you can feel it in every line.
Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Liv Whitlock chapter 53 . 7/25/2013
This story has been one of my favourites to read ever, as it is unlike any other. I'm sorry to hear about your own story but know that I believe anything that has/may happen makes us who we are today, and me? I think you're fantastic and have an amazing talent! I would love to read any fic you write, even if it isn't a twific! Thank you for this amazing story, it is one that will stick with me!
X
chicalicious chapter 52 . 7/24/2013
Oh woman you kill me!
I was happy that Bella was back on track, not thrilled that her and Edward were still communicating as friends but not terribly worried either. I was kinda bummed that Jacob's crush on Bella was completely in the past and that there is absolutely no chemistry between them, but really glad that he is with her supporting her in getting back into school on her feet and moving toward the future.
THEN as soon as she jumped up and started packing that bag I felt my stomach drop away and my heart started going crazy with anxiety worry fear. For the past 10 chapters I've wanted them together. I think I even begged you for it in some PMs or reviews but now that she has been living and doing well on her own without him, I accepted that they wouldn't be together and I was happy for Bella. I don't know if either of them have changed enough to be able to be healthy happy and in love together. I truly hope so, but I'm worried for her.

-C