Reviews for A Second Chance at Life
Oh yeah, I totally loved that proposal. ;-D
QueenGB chapter 21 . 9/11
I love angel Renee calling James an asshole. ;-p
QueenGB chapter 20 . 9/11
He still managed to shoot her after she kicked his ass. I hope the cops shot him dead. Violent I know but oh well.
QueenGB chapter 19 . 9/11
Yeah get him in the kitchen and fry his ass on the grill girl. Even Charlie being a cop should have seen this coming. Domestic abusers don’t like to lose. And even though he kept his wealth and law partnership I bet word got out from the judge and humiliation is not a good color on a sadist. I hope she goes all Jennifer Lopez from Enough on his sorry ass. Just saying.
QueenGB chapter 18 . 9/11
So I’m having a Horror movie moment where you think the bad guy is gone but you should have shot him in the head. James is a sociopath. Nuff said.
QueenGB chapter 17 . 9/11
I get where Edward’s coming from and in truth Bella was needy and really insecure and it’s from years of neglect and abuse. If he refused her she would not have approached it rationally. Im glad they worked it out. How in the hell did Renee get Bella’s name legally changed to Dwyer without Charlie’s consent? I guess it’s one of those suspend belief moments ;-p
QueenGB chapter 16 . 9/11
Everyone deserves a good chicken parmigiana memory. And Edward’s yummy noises and his version of desert *wink smirk* are the BEST! Check please!
QueenGB chapter 14 . 9/11
Goodness he killed me with blossom too sweet. Good luck Bella and smart keeping Edward away your husband is crazy.
QueenGB chapter 13 . 9/11
I hope the gang goes with her including big Emmett! He needs to see she isn’t alone. These types of monsters love the isolated.
QueenGB chapter 11 . 9/10
Phew. I guess it makes sense that Rosalie was to push she needed. I thought it might be Esme actually. Well done Bella girl.
QueenGB chapter 10 . 9/10
Frustrated. Well I don’t want to slap a victim of domestic violence but I am confused as to what her delay is in confiding in her cop father who she lives with, sleeps soundly in his home and he has zero ties to James. Im more confused at her than angry. Confirmation of her age...22?
QueenGB chapter 9 . 9/10
Please please have her confide in someone .
QueenGB chapter 8 . 9/10
Poor Edward. She’s giving me whiplash BUT I understand it truly. She needs to talk to Charlie because it will release some of her tension having someone know the whole story. Plus you know that asshole is looking for her and probably using his firms detective too.
QueenGB chapter 7 . 9/10
Okay I understand keeping her marriage and what not secret from locals but Charlie/Police Chief should know the whole story. How can he protect her otherwise. Also, her name is Swan because I CANNOT see Charlie giving up his parental rights so Phil could adopt his baby girl. Right? Oh Renee you did right but you also did wrong.
QueenGB chapter 6 . 9/10
Wow that poor girl is a mess. She needs some tlc stat. I guess Esme sees her past in Bella? Hope Charlie is cool about everything and tries to keep her safe when that asshole comes to town. Apple pie and Edward? Amazing!