Reviews for A Second Chance at Life
cullenlover88 chapter 23 . 7/28
wonderful story
artri chapter 23 . 4/19
Lovely ending and a most enjoyable read.
artri chapter 6 . 4/15
You have managed to capture her panic , desperation and angst perfectly.
toughascotttonballs chapter 23 . 3/13
Wow! That was amazing! You are a fantastic writer and I absolutely loved this story!
obsessedwecjwbs chapter 23 . 1/20
These characters really pulled me in. Wonderful job! Thank you for another great story.
canadiantwilight chapter 23 . 10/30/2014
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 23 . 10/30/2014
What a great story. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing these with us.
jdc0630 chapter 23 . 10/29/2014
This was...ABSOLUTELY FAN-FRICKING-TASTIC !

Thanks muches for sharing it with me...

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
Fanfichardcore chapter 23 . 4/7/2014
Very sweet story with a near perfect Edward. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!
fannygilmore chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Run Bella. Run.
Thanks.
CSG chapter 23 . 3/11/2014
This was a wonderful, fun, sad, Loving, story! It was very well written & i really enjoyed reading it. Thank you so much for sharing it! :) I would love to see what the future holds for those two. Kids maybe?
sparkledamnu chapter 23 . 3/9/2014
I've had ASCAL in my TBR list what seems like forever. I was going through and sorting stories by "Ward" and began reading to determine what "ward" Edward was and didn't put my computer down until I had read the last word "Isannah." I was up all night reading and loving each and every word! I didn't know exactly how to feel except that I knew I wanted the story to continue. I was so absorbed that I blocked out everything around me. You were excellent at evoking all of Bella's and Edward's feelings through your gift of words. I want an Edward just like this one!

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story for our fandom. You are an amazing author and I look forward to reading your other stories.

Elaine - Sparkle Elaine Damnu Phillips on FB sparkledamnu you on twitter, and all fiction reading sites

P.S. I tried to find your one shot "Extra Innings." I hope there is a way that I'll be able to get a copy!
honeyimhom chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Still loving you story.
honeyimhom chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
I am loving this story...
Kris82506 chapter 23 . 9/16/2013
I don't know how this story doesn't have a million reviews. I have literally read it from start to finish today. I loved it! Any chance for a sequel?