Reviews for All she had to do was Ask
Lady vampire of vampires chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
I love it! :D
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
A pretty interesting game
WENN9366 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014 meant "How do you feel about psychics?", not "physics". I'm fairly sure Sheldon doesn't consider physics to be hokum. lol.
"You have become my refuge." - good line. :)
Celtic-Texan chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Oh my!
Wolven316 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Lovely! Just lovely! I really enjoyed the portrayal of them both, I've found that it's very hard to keep Sheldon and Penny in character during a romance fic between the two of them but I feel you did a great job. Especially liked the fact that Sheldon had to kiss her first, was perfectly 'control freak wackadoodle'ish. Very sweet, thank you for the fun read :) (one minor thing, I think you meant to put psychics instead of physics... but other than that no real mechanics flaws)
kenoboss chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
love this little story "Why do you always get cheese on everything you order by takeout?" "So that Leonard can't eat the leftovers in the middle of the night."
best line ever made me laugh.
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Like a good nieghbor state farm is there... with Sheldon Lee Cooper sitting on my bed and asking if he may kiss me!
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
First you have Physics when I think you meant psychic. As Sheldon KNOWS Physics, its psychics that he thinks are phony.

Second, the tank you for waiting was genius. And the ending:

The connection they had, the one that made fighting with each other enthralling and fighting together addictive, made being together something out of this world, something that Penny had enough experience to know was really rare, and something to be treasured.

crazy-chick-mia chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
She wasn't sure if she was locking others out or locking him in, but since both ideas appealed she didn't focus on it too much.

Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Great one-shot. I loved the use of the Truth game to get them to ask and answer the more personal questions. I also loved that Penny realized Sheldon was biding his time, waiting for her to feel the same way for him that he does for her. )

I just thought I should point out (because although it made me smile, I thought you'd want to know) that when Penny asks if Sheldon believes in Psychics, you put "Physics". So Sheldon called Physics 'hookum'. Lol.
aznchicki chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
why are you so awesome? )

Only thing is when you wrote

""Oh." She blinked. Unexpected, but she couldn't argue it, because sometimes Leonard really was an ass, that whole physic thing. "What do you think of Physics?"

He frowned. "Hookum..."

uhhh that should be Psychics not Physics right? P Cause Physics is what Sheldon loves D otherwise your stories are AMAZING I am so addicted
Ms Llewellyn chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
It was awsome. Very nice. Okay, I have no idea if this has been pointed out before, but i think theres a typo. Did you mean Psychics? Because you have Physics and Sheldon saying its Hookum. He's a theoretical Physicist, why would he find Physics hookum?
Emrys chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
It's pyschics, not physics. Sheldon is a physisist, he has to believe in it. Good story though.