Reviews for Kevin's Beard
The Otaku With Hazel Eyes chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
The ending is funny cause all of Ben's future selves have beards.
Brown eye girl chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I loved it...poor Ben :p
Indian Blossom chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
this was sweet!xo
sunshine and tears chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Die hard, that is making my sides split, that was so so so so SO SO FUNNY WELL FRIKIN DONE...XDXDXDXDXD
Mary Foster chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
hahaha i loved it :3 poor ben xD with or without a beard he is cute
Aquaspark chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
AHH-MAZ-ZING! It's sooo funny! Luv it luv it luv it! Write more one shots! WHY would Ben be jealous? He is such a doof! He wud look TERRIBLE if he had a beard! I like ParamoreXO too! )
Parboti from india chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Hi,Luna its Parboti.i really like your was fun and I like it more if it wasn't a oneshot
Chips Dip chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh gosh, I love it! 3 I was loling the whole time. Silly Gwen3 XDD
4k101 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
haha very cute
Dark Shining Light chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
LOL this was awesome! i was laughing the entire time! write more!
GirlyGirl687 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
in this Ben is hilarious. Can't stop laughing. AWESOME STORY! Wait... Does this count as a story? ?
Skylark Evanson chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Agreed, Paramore is amazing.

But this literally made me burst out laughing! I love it! That's hysterical! Very Gweviny. And amazinggggggggg. Love. It.

~Sky
Fairy of the Flames chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Fairy: Oh... My... Gosh... *Fairy 'dies' in shock*

Tia: XDDD This is amazing! I can see this happening! Hahahaha! *Tia dies laughing*

Roia: interesting... You managed to kill off both of my alter-egos. How interesting. *Roia is impassive*

Figure out what this review means by yourself, because I don't know.
Lioness002 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Oh MY GOD! I can't stop laughing. That was epic and hilarious. How in the world did you think of that? Brilliant. *Takes some deep breaths* Okay, I'm cool. Beyond funny. Also, I love how Kevin shaves it all for Gwen, it's so sweet. Amazing as always and again, great job.

-Lioness002
ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
HAHAHAHA! Ben...Fails.

Awwah! Thanks a bunch, Luna, for even thinking to dedicate this to me! You're a living doll.

I really felt bad for Gwen, throughout this. I was literally cringing at her thoughts of Kevin's beard ( *giggles* ;D ) Buuuuuut, yah know...Kevin's new look could be seen in a different light. I think the rough contrast of that gruff stubble mixed with the feather soft lips kissing Gwen would be...somewhat pleasurable. It could be kinda sexy if you work the right angles. But the way you wrote it was excellent Fantastic job, my friend! These two are just so cute together, I love it when you write these Gwevin fics. They are adorabelllllll! ;D

honestly, I think my favorite part was when Kevin was all like "Yeah, I ditched Ben and the movies because YOU weren't there ... And the whole point was to just go all PDA in the dark and to annoy Ben" ...Well, in my mind, that's what he inferred.

anyways, keep up the great work!