Reviews for Glittering Glass
LoseYourselfInMusic chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
HEY TWINNY! so I've decided to come back to ff lol 3 love where you took this piece! keep going!
1234irrek chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
You are such a powerful writer! I LOVE every single thing about this story! Please update soon!
Saxophones chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
When I was little and I couldn't sleep, my dad would sing me Blackbird. :)

This story is amazing, but it's making me cry.
TealMoose chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
Ahhhh, I completely lost track of time D: I said I was going to review this a long time ago, and I guess life just got REALLY busy and confusing... But I'll review now :) A week and a half before school starts up again, so I need to finish up my reviews on here XD

LKANSDLCAIEN''PC'SOFCNS;E'ASPOFJ SOCSAOIEHA CVOEIH VCA KATIE'S DEAD FOR REAL.

I had no idea you were going to do that. And Kendall is just so freakin cute- how he wants to do the cover and all.

I think they could probably sing that song well.

Really great emotion in this chapter, I really loved it :) The flashbacks with Mr. K made me want to start bawling, oh gosh.

Really great work on this chapter! I can't wait to read more from you!
CandyCane4451 chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
Okay seriously, I am going to go cry now...be back in a bit for the next chapter...
CandyCane4451 chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Tear
LoseYourselfInMusic chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
AHHHHHHHHHH! YOU ACTUALLY KILLED HER! YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD BUT I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE SERIOUS! AHHHHHHHHHH SADNESS!
TealMoose chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
:O

Oh my goodness.

Are... are you serious? ARE YOU CRAZY, NESSA?

OMGOMGOMGOMG, KATIE IS DEAD?

Excuse me while I go curl up in my sock drawer and cry.

OOOHHHH MYYYYYYY- Dude, this chapter sent me on an emotional roller coaster XD

It was AMAZING, just like I knew it would be :) Great work!

This was all just a nightmare of Kendall's, right? Cause there's no way Katie can really be dead... AHAHAHA, OF COURSE NOT, RIGHT?

This chapter is an epic win, and I can't wait to read more. You're writing keeps on getting better and better, and I honestly need to see where this story is going to go :D There is so much suspense, and I'm literally hanging on the edge of a cliff waiting to see what's going to come next!

Great work again!
anonymous chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
I LOVE this -you are an incredible writer! I really hope you update so we can see how the others are doing!
zaly chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
UGH. You're too frustratingly good of an author! You take menon this rollercoaster ride of emotions with these characters, then you leave the ending like that? WHY? I just want to read the next part now! So PLEASE update SOON so that I don't die of frustration!
LoseYourselfInMusic chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
3 you already know what im gonna say twinny. !
Cassie chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
I love your stories and I thought you "sniff" abandoned us. Please don't stop writing. Ps. I love that you added another character.
Milkamoo97 chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
This is really good :D Please update soon :)
TealMoose chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
YOU'RE BACKKKKK!

I missed you muchly. I was actually looking at this story earlier today and was wondering when you would update it XD

And lookie here! IT'S UPDATED! Well, I'm super glad. Cause I love you and this story, and I never want you to give it up, because that would be... just wrong XD

SOOOOO, this chapter. I loved it. I really like how you make things flow in your story. The page breaks cut at just the right parts, and make it really interesting to read when you move from one point to the next.

So Carlos is AWAKE! YESYESYESYES! I'm so glad :D

But Kendall is not... YESYESYESYES! And NO! Yes, because hey, I have FCMD with him XD But no because, OH MY GOODNESS HE'S HURT AND MAYBE DYING. AND THAT'S JUST- :O

I really liked the whole mentioning of his mom being by his bedside, since people tend to drop her out of their stories (XD hah, I'm being a hypocrite. I only ever briefly mention her...) So kudos to you with that.

The interaction between Carlos and Scarlet is just adorable. I love those two XD Not bad for an OC.

So overall, I really really loved this chapter. The angst is great, and the friendship going on is precious. I can't wait to see what will happen next :)

Geat work darling!
TealMoose chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
YESSS! Someone else is awake with Jamesypoo :D

Darling, this chapter was GREAT. Don't you EVER EVER EVER say that your chapters aren't that good, cause they always turn out stunning. Like- bam pow stunning.

I'm afraid that I cannot leave a very long review, since I have some stuff to do at the moment, but I will leave you a few comments :)

AMAZING. Like, really REALLY amazing. I'm so happy that you updated! Definitely a great thing to come home to afte ra boring day of school ;D

I loved the whole part where you were putting the sound of the beeping in the background. It was flashback with reality in between! Really cool.

So, great work on this chapter, and I CANNOT wait to see what will happen next.

Update soon!