Reviews for But Once a Year
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
It says something about how non-threatening Megamind is that Roxanne can just calmly sit there and snark at him, and then go off with the adorable alien talking piranha in a mecha-gorilla suit to get back to her vacation. Boy, that was a long sentence.
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Nice birthday fic, I loved it!
Daydreaming-with-ink chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I'm so glad I stumbled upon you on this site, I've been quite impressed by the number of actually quite good Megamind fics around but then I find YOU, and wow. Just wow. Even with this little work of art, being as small as it is, I love it. His proclamations of regretting his life, the way he quickly covers up talking about her voice, all of it is so in character and just lovely to read. I shall return promptly to read this again when I'm procrastinating with my own works. :)
Calliecature chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
"Miss Ritchi, believe me when I say no javelin could touch my foul, forsaken heart half so much as the sound of your voice."

"The sound of your voice," he said again, "raised in a helpless, anguished scream that will never be answered!"

nice save, megamind. lol.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Aww this was really cute. I loved what you did with this. Keep up the great work!
Lecidre chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Oh dear, how can you be this adorable and considerate, Minion? Now I really wish I had a fantastic fish like him, too. The conversation between Minion and Megamind in this story was also pretty funny, and Roxanne's reaction upon her kidnapping was priceless. Such a cute one-shot! Nice work! :]
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I want a minion! *sigh* This was hella cute and hella awesome, off to read more of your brilliant works *skips away merrily*
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
nice tidbit between megamind flirting (or saying something flirtatious) to roxanne, i knew he liked her waay before the movie
angel raziella chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Haha! Nice work. It was realy funy and sweet. Well done _
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Haha, I love this line...

"He sneered down at her, his long throat exposed to her. 'Miss Ritchi, believe me when I say no javelin could touch my foul, forsaken heart half so much as the sound of your voice.'"

Whoops. (Also, I have a thing for necks. .)

Anyway, I found your fics through LiveJournal, but since I don't have an account over there I was happy to find you here! Great story as always, love your other fics, and can't wait to see more. :D
Catnip-Packet chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
'"Happy birthday, sir!" Minion cried. "I got you Miss Ritchi."'

Priceless.
redxcanary chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
aww that was cute

Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Aww, how sweet of Minion; an adorable story, thank you for sharing it with us. :)
Irrel chapter 1 . 12/18/2010