Reviews for But Once a Year
joanhello chapter 1 . 3/30
Very cute. I always like the whole MegaRox pre-movie frenemies thing. You do the characters very well. I especially liked Minion as the evil henchfish who is also Roxanne's friend and therefore will restore her to what's left of her vacation at the end of the episode.
Leni chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Awww. Minion is the best friend ever. So cute and funny!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
It says something about how non-threatening Megamind is that Roxanne can just calmly sit there and snark at him, and then go off with the adorable alien talking piranha in a mecha-gorilla suit to get back to her vacation. Boy, that was a long sentence.
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Nice birthday fic, I loved it!
Daydreaming-with-ink chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I'm so glad I stumbled upon you on this site, I've been quite impressed by the number of actually quite good Megamind fics around but then I find YOU, and wow. Just wow. Even with this little work of art, being as small as it is, I love it. His proclamations of regretting his life, the way he quickly covers up talking about her voice, all of it is so in character and just lovely to read. I shall return promptly to read this again when I'm procrastinating with my own works. :)
Calliecature chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
"Miss Ritchi, believe me when I say no javelin could touch my foul, forsaken heart half so much as the sound of your voice."

"The sound of your voice," he said again, "raised in a helpless, anguished scream that will never be answered!"

nice save, megamind. lol.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Aww this was really cute. I loved what you did with this. Keep up the great work!
Lecidre chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Oh dear, how can you be this adorable and considerate, Minion? Now I really wish I had a fantastic fish like him, too. The conversation between Minion and Megamind in this story was also pretty funny, and Roxanne's reaction upon her kidnapping was priceless. Such a cute one-shot! Nice work! :]
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I want a minion! *sigh* This was hella cute and hella awesome, off to read more of your brilliant works *skips away merrily*
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
nice tidbit between megamind flirting (or saying something flirtatious) to roxanne, i knew he liked her waay before the movie
angel raziella chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Haha! Nice work. It was realy funy and sweet. Well done _
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Haha, I love this line...

"He sneered down at her, his long throat exposed to her. 'Miss Ritchi, believe me when I say no javelin could touch my foul, forsaken heart half so much as the sound of your voice.'"

Whoops. (Also, I have a thing for necks. .)

Anyway, I found your fics through LiveJournal, but since I don't have an account over there I was happy to find you here! Great story as always, love your other fics, and can't wait to see more. :D
Catnip-Packet chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
'"Happy birthday, sir!" Minion cried. "I got you Miss Ritchi."'

Priceless.
redxcanary chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
aww that was cute

Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Aww, how sweet of Minion; an adorable story, thank you for sharing it with us. :)