Reviews for Pokemon Chronicles: Genesis
Skystar5 chapter 3 . 4/11
I like the story so far! :) Shame you didn't get more reviews before it was complete... The battle scenes are good, and you seem to be great at writing battle scenes that aren't one sided. I struggle with that... Any tips?
I like the difference in character's personality, and the choice of using Eeveelutions is awesome ( Umbreon is amazing !)
I also like the notes when the scene changes that say "loading..." it's really cool to see you put the game elements into your writing. Great job! Can't wait to read more! :)
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
lala lala lala lala lala

-insert what you expect Carmie to say here-
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
I should really check for updates more often. Oh, and I'm added you to author alert.
gmng24 chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
I almost never leave reviews but I didn't think it was that bad of a story, infact, I enjoyed it... It depresses me to see you give up on it. (T T)
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 9 . 5/5/2011
And this is the review you forced me to write. Well maybe "forced" is to strong of a word. I would be lieing if I said I didn't enjoy this. Sadly I gots no ideas.

The last update was 4-24-11. You should really tell your friends Writer's and Block to take a hike.
Pk Love Omega chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
Freaking great job! :D
Blqh chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Update soon plzzz
windlordx12 chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
Good chapter dude. Can't wait for the next one. I guess I'll update soon.
windlorx12 chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
yeah im lazy. so what? good chapter. though i feel you couldve done with jolteons pov on the fight scene. excellent besides that
windlordx12 chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
yay. very good...but short. make em longer :D
windlordx12 chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
lol funny stuff. keep it up man.
windlordx12 chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
looking good dude. keep up the good work
anonymousguy0987654321 chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
This was amazing. I can't wait for the next update. And was the tv show reference the one about Paul and the Chimchar? GOOD LUCK!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
WOOOHOOOO! That was AWESOME! Dude you should try to make them longer though. that was like short. if u make it longer, youll attract more people. i think
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This seems good. im about to read the next chapter and cant wait