Reviews for Glory Midst the Fires
shadow visor chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
lol awesome!
Fatal Overdose chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Love this! So cool, the idea of Jack as a phoenix is awesome. Mind if I draw it?
General Button chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I really liked this. The transformation was enchanting and your descriptions are always so vivid.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Jack is now an official bird brain(: Loved this!
kaitkat chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I love how you can make the contrast between Jack's sniviling cowardness and Chase's cockey, arrogant, perfection work. An albino pheonix...an intriguing concept. Wish that I could see one!
reeby10 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Jack sounds like he would make a gorgeous phoenix! Great fic, I very much enjoyed it :)
Darkkeh chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
epic and very original idea, i like a lot
Dadles chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
LOL, tastes like chicken, huh? I laughed at several parts throughout this story, my favorite being, "made evolution its bitch". Truly a show of talent.
Xilex90 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
this storyis so awesome.

::bows::

Hail crystallicsky!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Gah! Sheer perfection~
FlashtheFireFox chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I liked this it was very interesting and had a sweetness to it.

Good job :)
Servant of Time chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I loved it. a Phoenix fits him perfectly. The only thing that would make it better is if wuya saw. Her reaction would be priceless.

-servant of time
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
A new way to look at Jack gaining immortality for sure. But now that you've implanted Jack as a phoenix in my head, I'm enamoured with the concept.
Beloved Shadow of Light chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Wow, I mean I read fics where jack was already immortal (can't remember if it was you, though it probably was) but I jsut assumed he drank the same soup as Chase. but one made of phoenix feather? Fantastic! Ooh I wish they had shown that in the series... the way you described him is really something else! And even though i am dead tired I jsut had to giggle. I've had frog legs and honestly, it tasted alot like chicken. I'm done reviewing and now I'm gonna add this to my fav fics, thanks so much for sharing!
Toshi1337 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
lol XD once again, a wonderful story!

i loved the idea behind it - and i could really see jack as a phoenix.

can't wait for more fanfics