Reviews for The Sorting
love it
Celestit chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I wish I could be perfect english :(
Why I am born in germany ? _
thats not fair... I really wanna know what theres standing,but my english is just to bad.. I understand just a half of this text :/
book worm chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
wow loved that!
ThatOtherFanGirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Cute cute cute! I love this. I like how you made it so they are different enough to go in different houses, but they love each other so much, they refuse to be apart. Great work!
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
i love this story. maybe it's just me, but I felt as though the ending was bittersweet. he got what he wanted but it feels as though he's just following friend, and I always thought of them as equals... great story anyway.
timelordroots chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Incredibly adorable. Well done.

:-)
cammywamy chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two today and came home sobbing. Watching Fred die was just too depressing. But this story definitely made my day a whole lot better. It's cute, touching, and if anything, makes me want to cry even more (in a good way). Great job! I loved it!
Jedi Goat chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Hey!

Wow, this is a brilliant idea and story, and you've captured their characters so well! I really, really love how you write the twins, and though I suppose I never doubted that they'd be Gryffindors together, their fear is definitely believable! Your writing is flawless and your characterization of the twins and Lee was wonderful (and adorable too, I must admit.)

And it's just a little thing, but I liked how you mentioned Mr Weasley's accountant cousin as a Ravenclaw. :)

Jedi Goat
scoobygal chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
That was the sweetest thing I've ever read! Fred and George were just too cute. They were so scared that they would be seperated and it was just so adorable. I loved it :)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Aww, this was cute. Poor, scared little George :)
angelwhisper526 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Heartstring tugging. I like how this story was alluded to in your other story, Afterwards. It's nice to see a mostly light hearted, but sincere peek into Fred and George's childhood.
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This fic really struck home for me. My twin and I made the exact same pact when we applied to colleges, and my heart was pounding as hard as George's when I opened my letter. Great job capturing the anxiety.
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, that was adorable, I love the little twins /3
Written Sparks chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Oooh, I really loved this. I have plenty of ideas about what would have happened if the twins had been split up. I love what you did with this idea and the determination in George that you showed perfectly. I love it.

I'm adding this to my Fred and George C2, thanks for writing.
curlyjor chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This is so adorable! I have always loved Fred and George's close relationship and it is so cute to see them as 1st years.