Reviews for Dawn's Search for Love
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
I knew it was lyra
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
I want it to be gary but am guessing its lyra since this pearlshipping plus I love lyra she's crazy
defcon978 chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
All I can say is nice job
Jim chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Are you a f*****g kidding me?
Piplip?
What kind of idiot would write piplip instead of piplup?
It's piplup!
Anyway,be more careful to the future chapters,would ya?
karie2055 chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
I hope you don't abandon this story, I really like it! To be honest this was the first story I ever favorited! Please please continue D:
me chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Really good update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
LOOK PEOPLE! IF U WANT THE STORY TO FINISH GET PERMISSION FROM THE DAMN AUTHOR(no offence meant) AND MAKE YOUR OWN VERSION OF THE REST OF IT'S STORY! I apologise for using caps but i needed ur attention.
Pearshipping1123 chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Hey, do u mind if I use this whole author talking thing? Its really funny and I promise to give u 100percent credit
Pearshipping1123 chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Whoa May liked Ash? I always knew Misty liked Ash but I thought May thought of Ash as a older brother
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Mudkip is epic. Evos to Swampert which is one of the best starters. Once saw a wifi battle with a team of all lv 100 mudkips.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Misty. to make things interesting.
AshxDawnFan chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Why don't you finish this wonderful story?
eevee87 chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
you should've made the challenger paul(never get tired of him calling dawn troublesome) or barry(he could've fined dawn for distracting him while battling) XD
steph chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
please make the next chapter soon , i cant wait!
VideoRate4464 chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
You have got to update! Haha I like how your putting this story up! But really you do need to finish and everyone loves pearlshipping haha it big in Japan but anyways I hope to be reading more of your good stories! And I you should more Lyra in it to make her talk to dawn about ash but whatever you decide I bet it will be good haha keep up the good work kid!